Posted by Cynic Metalhead, 12.03.2012 - 19:37
Back again on with this new thread.

Previously followed from here.
08.01.2014 - 16:43
Mercyful_Kate
Written by Risto on 08.01.2014 at 10:50

Written by Guest on 08.01.2014 at 10:16

Written by Mercyful_Kate on 07.01.2014 at 19:43

High: Blizzard conditions, time to sit and read all damned day.
Low: Too cold and windy to even smoke a cigarette.

strange, i heard it has been really warm over there of late

Haha, nope. That was Europe

Yeah, supposedly Scandinavia is having the warmest winter in ten years and we're having the coldest temperatures in the past 20 years in the US.
10.01.2014 - 03:56
JD
Account deleted
High: 30 days without smoking.

high2: I just learned some new tricks on skateboard.

low: I need to find a room to rent as soon as possible.

low2: I still have a crush on that girl, and it's killing me from the inside.

low3: my friends brought me an electric guitar instead of bass. Apperently they don't know the defference.
10.01.2014 - 04:00
Thrashette
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 08.01.2014 at 16:43

Yeah, supposedly Scandinavia is having the warmest winter in ten years and we're having the coldest temperatures in the past 20 years in the US.

Same in Canada :/ So I guess that's my low point because there's ice everywhere and I haven't been able to drive or even take a walk because our sidewalks are really icy. I've basically just been taking public transit (which really sucks in my town) and hibernating. But it's expected to really warm up tomorrow and stay that way for a while.
As for my high point, it's the most wonderful time of the year: that time when school starts so I'm motivated to do stuff, but don't actually have to do any school work yet. So for the first time in a while, I actually have the energy to go out with friends and be social
10.01.2014 - 06:35
no one
Account deleted
Low: everything

high: nothing
10.01.2014 - 23:12
Mattybu
Written by Guest on 10.01.2014 at 03:56

low2: I still have a crush on that girl, and it's killing me from the inside.

low3: my friends brought me an electric guitar instead of bass. Apperently they don't know the defference.

Hope you get all the girl problems sorted out dude, best of luck. emotions can be a bummer sometimes.

And hey.... the guitar player gets all the glory anyways right?

~~~~~~~

Low point: I took a nap yesterday, so had trouble falling asleep last night, so was running on empty today and more or less a lethargic mess at school.

High: Got to take my first hot shower in about 4-5 days since our hot water heater had been broken somehow and just got fixed. And a trip to wally world is in the books too, and I can't remember a time that hasn't ended well.
10.01.2014 - 23:30
no one
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 10.01.2014 at 23:12

Low point: I took a nap yesterday, so had trouble falling asleep last night, so was running on empty today and more or less a lethargic mess at school.

High: Got to take my first hot shower in about 4-5 days since our hot water heater had been broken somehow and just got fixed. And a trip to wally world is in the books too, and I can't remember a time that hasn't ended well.

so you have been taking cold showers ? by the way everyone is going on about the cold over there i thought the water would instantly turn to ice when it came out, or just too cold for the human to bare without a heart attack or something
11.01.2014 - 00:01
JD
Account deleted
@Mattybu, that's really sweet from you! but I'm a bass player, and we never get girls :/
11.01.2014 - 00:06
Mercyful_Kate
Written by Guest on 11.01.2014 at 00:01

@Mattybu, that's really sweet from you! but I'm a bass player, and we never get girls :/

...Until you discover how to play the "quiet understated band member with strong manly hands" angle. Then the ladies will swoon.
11.01.2014 - 00:16
JD
Account deleted
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 11.01.2014 at 00:06

Written by Guest on 11.01.2014 at 00:01

...Until you discover how to play the "quiet understated band member with strong manly hands" angle. Then the ladies will swoon.

Haha that's will never happened, ever.
11.01.2014 - 00:18
Mattybu
@no one: sure have. Gotta shower sort of strategically cause when I put my whole body under the water it sort of feels like my lungs collapse in and it gets very difficult to breathe. The water was rather chilly, but i believe it comes from underground so it wasnt quite icewater

And JD I figured as much... That's why I'm planting the guitarist seed in your brain, come to the dark side...... >:)
11.01.2014 - 01:11
Mattybu
And post wally world, I now have a pair of CR2032 batteries for my guitar tuner (even came in a 2 pack so I have a spare ), Dead Space 2, some WoW game time which is nice cause I haven't played in about 3 months, some sour patch kids, and the crowning jewel of any trip to wally world:

I do think that following Ceddybu's death, there will always be a bittersweet taste to cosmic brownies though
11.01.2014 - 01:28
no one
Account deleted
Why did Ceddybu die
11.01.2014 - 06:49
Mattybu
He got into a car accident. he wasn't the one driving; the driver escaped without serious injury and he didn't hit another car, it was a telephone pole or something. Apparently Ceddybu didn't have his seatbelt on, which sort of doesn't surprise me seeing as he weighed 650 pounds. I followed Ceddybu's music for a long time, it's sad that he passed on... he died chasing his dreams and I will always respect him for that. even though he was a total goofball sometimes.
11.01.2014 - 07:23
no one
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 11.01.2014 at 06:49

He got into a car accident. he wasn't the one driving; the driver escaped without serious injury and he didn't hit another car, it was a telephone pole or something. Apparently Ceddybu didn't have his seatbelt on, which sort of doesn't surprise me seeing as he weighed 650 pounds. I followed Ceddybu's music for a long time, it's sad that he passed on... he died chasing his dreams and I will always respect him for that. even though he was a total goofball sometimes.

let's have a minutes silence
11.01.2014 - 12:11
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 11.01.2014 at 00:16

Haha that's will never happened, ever.

or just use damn flamethrower at shows ...you know like Rammstein does ...Get ladies with fire! They love fire
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
11.01.2014 - 12:49
JD
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 11.01.2014 at 12:11

or just use damn flamethrower at shows ...you know like Rammstein does ...Get ladies with fire! They love fire

Will keep that in mind for sure, how I never thought of doing it before? and aaand ....maybe if another woman say no to me I burn her face with that flamethrower.
11.01.2014 - 15:04
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 11.01.2014 at 12:49

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 11.01.2014 at 12:11

Will keep that in mind for sure, how I never thought of doing it before? and aaand ....maybe if another woman say no to me I burn her face with that flamethrower.

or use chloroform.It is elixir of love
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
12.01.2014 - 02:26
Mattybu
High point of the day: went downtown with my dad to the epic 3 floor HMV and a few other places, had lunch at a place that makes the best hot dogs I know of.

Low point: ...drawing a blank here...
12.01.2014 - 05:51
Mercyful_Kate
High point of my day: Working an extra shift at work ($$$)
Low point: Missing out on football with my maaaayyyunnn.
13.01.2014 - 06:58
no one
Account deleted
High point: had the day off work

low point: sat on the couch all day listening to music and done nothing productive at all, not bad really
18.01.2014 - 11:09
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Low: Its still snowing. Marketing hours elongated to 3 hrs.

High: The Exploited promised to drop new album after 11 long years( Check band's fb page). Fuck yeaaah!!
19.01.2014 - 20:52
no one
Account deleted
High: just went to my home town and it was good to socialize and talk to old friends

low: just learnt that Norway does whaling ,and also there is some tradition some people do there where they slaughter dolphins wtf is wrong with people. Lost a bit of respect for norway there, also my already low faith in humans.
28.01.2014 - 06:04
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
High: My old ashtray for pot kept an ember, almost burned and melted onto my table. Kind of cool actually. Anyway got this badass snowman-cup from my neighbors ( Molded off the cup its like its coming right atcha') They are decently Christian so it's funny to me as I use it as the new ashtray .... Not out of spite though I wouldn't use it otherwise. I pretty much live off of these survival cakes I found in in a derelict cargo container a few months back... they are "none- thirst provoking" it says it on the package! so I haven't even drunk water in a few months They should be happy I'm even using the cup really regardless what the use is!

Low: May have not done as well of a Trig exam as I'd of liked. Not pointing blame but partly related my math teacher is yet another one who is ego-tripping, unclear, and apathetic. Teachers are a sacred thing when you get down to it, and it just gets tangled up in a shitty government mechanism.
----
Coldgrits
30.01.2014 - 06:10
Mattybu
The recurring low point of my day is that something is wrong with my older brother... He had been a little out of sorts for the past couple days but I spent some time with him today and it kind of hit me all of a sudden (I didn't really know what was going on at first). He keeps coming into my room and looking around and asking if someone is in the house, and saying he's looking for someone, and is just acting really confused a lot. I have never seen anything like it before. At one point he came into my room and just sat down in the corner while I was playing World of Warcraft then looked in the bathroom and left. Hoping that he snaps out of it soon, whatever "it" is.

Also broke my headphones today, climbing into a van they got caught on something and bussted like a watermelun. 0/8
30.01.2014 - 06:42
no one
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 30.01.2014 at 06:10

The recurring low point of my day is that something is wrong with my older brother... He had been a little out of sorts for the past couple days but I spent some time with him today and it kind of hit me all of a sudden (I didn't really know what was going on at first). He keeps coming into my room and looking around and asking if someone is in the house, and saying he's looking for someone, and is just acting really confused a lot. I have never seen anything like it before. At one point he came into my room and just sat down in the corner while I was playing World of Warcraft then looked in the bathroom and left. Hoping that he snaps out of it soon, whatever "it" is.

Also broke my headphones today, climbing into a van they got caught on something and bussted like a watermelun. 0/8

doesn't sound like something you would just "snap out of", unless hes on drugs.

bummer about ya headphones, my headphones are one of the accessories of my life support
30.01.2014 - 07:39
Mattybu
Written by Guest on 30.01.2014 at 06:42

Written by Mattybu on 30.01.2014 at 06:10

doesn't sound like something you would just "snap out of", unless hes on drugs.

bummer about ya headphones, my headphones are one of the accessories of my life support

I think it's more of a situational thing, he recently broke up with a girlfriend of a long time and had some stressful circumstances where he lives, like floods and things, and on top of school it was just a lot to handle, so it's some sort of way of coping with it all... My parents took him to the doctor and they think he'll be alright but it'll take a little time, maybe some kind of medication for a bit. It's bizarre though, he is acting like someone who is on drugs (though I know he isn't). I know it's not really funny because I want him to get back to normal and all but some of the stuff he's doing is so weird my mom and I can only just laugh when he does it.

And yeah after closer inspection only the right headphone got busted up, but it sucks listening with only one and missing out on sweet guitar harmonies...
03.02.2014 - 04:33
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Mattybu on 11.01.2014 at 01:11

And post wally world, I now have a pair of CR2032 batteries for my guitar tuner (even came in a 2 pack so I have a spare ), Dead Space 2, some WoW game time which is nice cause I haven't played in about 3 months, some sour patch kids, and the crowning jewel of any trip to wally world:

Dang, V jealous. I need tuner batteries too, although it's kinda helping me learn to tune by ear

I remember trading shit from my lunch for one of those brownies, because no matter how many times I did the dishes or cleaned my room, my mom would never buy them for me.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
03.02.2014 - 05:13
Thrashette
Low: Not sure what the lower point is... the fact that midterm season is upon me and I have no idea what I'm doing, or that I probably have a stomach ulcer.
High: Ummm... I'm knitting a sweater for the first time and it's actually turning out nice? That's the only good thing coming to my mind right now.

Written by Mattybu on 30.01.2014 at 07:39

I think it's more of a situational thing, he recently broke up with a girlfriend of a long time and had some stressful circumstances where he lives, like floods and things, and on top of school it was just a lot to handle, so it's some sort of way of coping with it all... My parents took him to the doctor and they think he'll be alright but it'll take a little time, maybe some kind of medication for a bit. It's bizarre though, he is acting like someone who is on drugs (though I know he isn't). I know it's not really funny because I want him to get back to normal and all but some of the stuff he's doing is so weird my mom and I can only just laugh when he does it.

I hope your brother will be okay. The university life plus all the other joys/troubles of being 20-something can do weird things to people and their mental health. I understand why some say it's the worst time of life, some say it's the best, and others say it's both at the same time.
04.02.2014 - 22:16
Mattybu
Written by Boxcar Willy on 03.02.2014 at 04:33

Written by Mattybu on 11.01.2014 at 01:11

Dang, V jealous. I need tuner batteries too, although it's kinda helping me learn to tune by ear

I remember trading shit from my lunch for one of those brownies, because no matter how many times I did the dishes or cleaned my room, my mom would never buy them for me.

The only way I can tune by ear is if I have one string already good. And yeah, my mom hardly ever put stuff like that in my lunch either. Maybe that's part of the reason why I am not fat, along with playing a lot of sports and macho man metabolism.

And @Thrashette: luckily he is doing better now. No more wandering around aimlessly in my room and ability to hold a conversation like a normal person getting back up there. Definitely one of the weirdest spasms of behaviour I've seen ever though xD
06.02.2014 - 21:31
JD
Account deleted
Low: my first week in hospital i'm on so many drugs feeling dizzy all the time

high: am so proud to be a part of Inca project which help the reffuges in my city