Metal Storm logo
Tankard - Enter The Studio To Record New Album

German thrash metal veterans Tankard have entered the studio in Buchen/Odenwald to record their next album. This will be their first album for their new label Nuclear Blast and it will be produced by Michael Mainx, who said about the album: "I'm really looking forward to go on the second round with Tankard to record the songs for their 30-years anniversary album worthily and sustain the successful and direfully work together with the thrash metal veterans from Frankfurt."

Vocalist Andreas Geremia added: "We're shaking like a leave because it's very near that Michael Mainx is going to screw us again... sternness apart: we are also very excited about working with him together again. Especially I, as the singer of the band, treasured him because at Vol(l)ume 14 he brought out the best in me, had ingenious ideas and was the bodily patience! Let's do it again!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Tankard
Posted: 12.03.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 42 users
12.03.2012 - 20:37
knightlightning

13.03.2012 - 02:08
Joppe
Steelemeister
they've had their moments but I think this album will suck.
----
My vision is augmented
13.03.2012 - 03:16
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I haven't liked their last 2 or 3 albums, so not much faith coming from this asshole.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2131 | This month: 6