Metal Storm logo
Cannibal Corpse - Premiere New Video

"Encased In Concrete", the brand new video from US death metal legends Cannibal Corpse has premiered exclusively at Bloody Disgusting. It was directed by David Brodsky of MyGoodEye. "Encased In Concrete", written by guitarist Rob Barrett and drummer Paul Mazurkiewicz, is taken from the band's new album Torture, which was released yesterday (March 13th) through Metal Blade Records. More album details were previously reported here.

[Also thanks to CHEF METAL HEAD and DEATH666 for sending in this news!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cannibal Corpse
Posted: 14.03.2012 by Angelic Storm

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 157 users
14.03.2012 - 13:18
Svneatr
Vitharr
I liked it. No surprises what's gonna happen to that guy though.

SPOILER ALERT: He's encased in concrete.
14.03.2012 - 23:00
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Be right back, gonna get a beer.
15.03.2012 - 01:03
a MasT

Shit yea.
15.03.2012 - 01:38
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
ENCASED IN CONCRETE ENCASED IN CONCRETE ENCASED IN CONCRETE
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
15.03.2012 - 04:38
BlueMobius
Account deleted
Watched the video five times and I'm still trying to figure out what the song is about
15.03.2012 - 19:49
Lit.
Account deleted
It's like reading a book and then going to see the movie, and leaving dissapointed because the movie basically copied the book word for word and created nothing you haven't already seen before.
16.03.2012 - 00:29
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Written by Guest on 15.03.2012 at 19:49

It's like reading a book and then going to see the movie, and leaving dissapointed because the movie basically copied the book word for word and created nothing you haven't already seen before.

Some bands need not evolve their style in order to sound great.

Hits total: 3452 | This month: 3