Metal Storm logo
Burning Shadows - Power/Thrash Metal - Free EP Download

16.03.2012 - 04:30
NyarlathoTim

Hail. I'm in the process of writing up all the press for my band Burning Shadows's new album that's coming out in June. I always get stuck on the "genre" and "sounds like" type descriptions, because we all seem to have different opinions about it.

So, I'll defer to you all. We have this free EP up. Have a listen and tell me what the hell we are. Traditional? Power? Thrash? Prog power? Bands we remind you of are a plus, as well.

Thanks!

Burning Shadows
Oathbreaker EP
Free Streaming/Download
----
Burning Shadows - US Power Metal
Recently Vacated Graves - Zombie Metal
Isenmor - Folk Metal
16.03.2012 - 04:43
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by NyarlathoTim on 16.03.2012 at 04:30
Thanks!

Bah I'd love to help you but you play a style of music which doesn't appeal to me and thus I can't really help you describe the sound or provide a list of similar bands.

Sorry! If you come out with a black metal release maybe I could name-drop in your thread.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
16.03.2012 - 13:18
NyarlathoTim

Written by Troy Killjoy on 16.03.2012 at 04:43

Bah I'd love to help you but you play a style of music which doesn't appeal to me and thus I can't really help you describe the sound or provide a list of similar bands.

Sorry! If you come out with a black metal release maybe I could name-drop in your thread.

Well I do have a zombie metal band, too. Here's a black-metaly song you might enjoy: "Arisen" by Recently Vacated Graves: True Zombie Metal
----
Burning Shadows - US Power Metal
Recently Vacated Graves - Zombie Metal
Isenmor - Folk Metal