Metal Storm logo
Death - Death To All Tour 2012 Dates Announced

Various former Death members, including guitarists Paul Masvidal, Shannon Hamm, and Bobby Koelble, drummers Gene Hoglan and Sean Reinert, and bassists Steve DiGiorgio and Scott Clendenin, are teaming up on the Death To All Tour, both to pay homage to Chuck Schuldiner and raise awareness for the Sweet Relief Musicians fund, a charity that "provides financial assistance to all types of career musicians who are struggling to make ends meet while facing illness, disability, or age-related problems." This five-city benefit tour will take place in June and it will also feature special guests.

Tour dates:

June 22 - San Francisco, CA, The Regency Ballroom
June 23 - West Hollywood, CA, House Of Blues
June 26 - Chicago, IL, House Of Blues
June 28 - New York, NY, Irving Plaza
June 30 - Orlando, FL, The Beacham

Source: deathtoall.info
Band profile: Death
Posted: 17.03.2012 by Void Eater

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 34   Visited by: 318 users
24.03.2012 - 23:11
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
So Steffen Kummerer was announced as the second vocalist. If Van Drunen (I don't know the guy) is fit singing songs off Scream Bloody Gore and Leprosy, then Kummerer would fit singing stuff from The Sound of Perseverance.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
25.03.2012 - 08:48
Tristus Scriptor
Rancid Reviewer
Written by K✞ulu on 24.03.2012 at 23:11

So Steffen Kummerer was announced as the second vocalist. If Van Drunen (I don't know the guy) fit singing songs off Scream Bloody Gore and Leprosy, then Kummerer would fit singing stuff from The Sound of Perseverance.

Martin van Drunen is a legendary vocalist from early Pestilence releases, currently with Asphyx and Hail of Bullets. He also toured with Bolt Thrower a couple of times.
25.03.2012 - 14:24
@gent_-_orange

Written by Tristus Scriptor on 25.03.2012 at 08:48

Martin van Drunen is a legendary vocalist from early Pestilence releases, currently with Asphyx and Hail of Bullets. He also toured with Bolt Thrower a couple of times.

Its a shame he didn't record with Bolt Thrower , And hearing him play stuff from Leprosy / Scream Bloody Gore would be bad-ass. Anyway I hope this tour is successful.
19.04.2012 - 08:27
Dislocated Soul

Chuck Schuldiner's Lagacy is A high that can never be bought or sold. I adore Death, My guitar playing wouldn't be anything if it wasnt for Chuck.

I wish you all good spirits to all of you attending these shows.

Hits total: 8090 | This month: 10