Metal Storm logo
Top 10 Live DVDs Of All Time

We all love music, but I know that a few of us loves movies as well. So picture your favorite band only LIVE and playing your favorite songs for like an hour and more.
I guess it's not a secret.

I do collect live DVDs simply because they sound and feel better than watching on YouTube or downloading from Torrent. Some are OK, but there are also these timeless DVDs which we watch year after year. Simply because it's GREAT! So these are my DVDs that I can see year after year thanks to splendid performance, sound and of course the magic that only live concerts can performe.

Created by: Itoc | 04.06.2010

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by Itoc ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 3   Visited by: 61 users
18.03.2012 - 20:43
Mountain King
K i K o
I would add Helloween's Legacy tour DVD. U seem to like Power Metal so I advice u to check out that one. One of the best performances I have ever seen. And Judas Priest's Rising In The East too...
18.03.2012 - 21:32
Itoc
Trønder
Written by Mountain King on 18.03.2012 at 20:43

I would add Helloween's Legacy tour DVD. U seem to like Power Metal so I advice u to check out that one. One of the best performances I have ever seen. And Judas Priest's Rising In The East too...

Thanks for the tip! Yeah, I also like those two bands as well, I will definitively check them out
19.11.2013 - 21:44
Pimeässä
Pimeässä
Evergrey 1

Hits total: 5023 | This month: 10