Metal Storm logo
Gamma Ray - New DVD Finished, But Release Delayed

The new Gamma Ray DVD with the long title of "Hell Yeah! The Awesome Foursome (And The Finnish Keyboarder Who Didn't Want To Wear His Donald Duck Costume) Live in Montreal" has now been finished. The production has just been completed and the band were ready to hand it over to their record company to get it released. But Gamma Ray have been informed that the Sanctuary office in Berlin will be closed by the end of this year which makes it impossible to release the DVD at the moment.

So Gamma Ray are now working with the Santuary office in the UK to get the DVD released. Due to all this, the DVD will now be released around April 2007.

Here is a comment by Gamma Ray: "I know these are sad news for all of you who have waited since month for the release and expected to watch the DVD at the latest under the x-mas tree. But you can be sure that we're also very disappointed with the actual situation and work hard on a solution for the release. As soon as the situation is clarified we will be back with more news.
Thanks for your patience and keep your heads up high".

In other Gamma Ray news, the band is also working on their upcoming album. The songwriting has started and demo versions of new songs are being made. The album will be called 'Land Of The Free II' and Gamma Ray hopes to have it released sometime next year, as well as the DVD.

Source: gamma-ray.com
Band profile: Gamma Ray
Posted: 31.10.2006 by Raiden

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 11 users
31.10.2006 - 14:34
Talvi
Which is the setlist?
----
My account on other musical pages:
http://www.last.fm/user/Pozito/
http://rateyourmusic.com/~Talvi
31.10.2006 - 14:52
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Good new! But first I wanna see the track-list...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
31.10.2006 - 16:24
Baz Anderson
staff
i dont care what the tracklist is, im still buying it. hahaha
i cant wait to see this DVD!
31.10.2006 - 17:28
Raiden
Down Under Staff
elite
You'll have to wait for the tracklist, it hasn't been announced yet
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
31.10.2006 - 17:37
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Every Gamma Ray song is great!
01.11.2006 - 14:32
=maD.Doc:.
Melodeath Master
lol @ title! xD but I'm sure it's awesome Gamma Ray is far greater than Helloween... If you'd asked me a year ago I would've said different but Gamma Ray kicks Helloween's ass! Thank you Kai for leaving Helloween and starting Gamma Ray

Peace out! \m/
17.06.2007 - 19:37
Damg
Account deleted
I need this dvd!!!

Hits total: 6729 | This month: 5