Metal Storm logo
Your Favorite Meshuggah Album?

Original post

Posted by , 24.03.2012 - 09:30
So Meshuggah has consistently released a ton of great albums over the years, and with their most recent album, Koloss, that trend continues. What do you guys say is your favorite album from this band? Feel free to express your opinions on each album if you wish. BTW, If you do not like Meshuggah, do not come on here to just bash the band. Any elitist or troll comments on this poll are never tolerated. I am simply asking out of curiosity, what is your favorite album? If you post any elitist or troll comments, you are missing the entire point of this poll. Go out and make a "Meshuggah Sucks" topic if you're that desperate to spread your infantile hate, because I am not interested.

Poll

What is your Favorite Meshuggah album?

Destroy Erase Improve (1995)
ObZen (2008)
Chaosphere (1998)
Nothing (2002)
Catch Thirtythree (2005)
Koloss (2012)
Contradictions Collapse (1991)

Total votes: 60
10.06.2014 - 02:50
JayMo4

DEI got me into them and is probably my favorite, but I voted Nothing because it's close and I realize I'm in the minority on that one. Chaosphere is nice as well... Honestly, ObZen might be the best one, but I don't have the same history with it that I do with the others. If I was hearing them all for the first time, I can't say for sure it wouldn't have gotten my vote.
12.06.2014 - 00:08
Lit.
Account deleted
Alright, gonna rescind my previous statement and say the I EP is my favorite.