GBR, London - The Crobar

Location info

Type: Bar
17 Manette Street
W1D 4AS

Contacts: Tel: 020 7439 0831
email: sales@crobar.co.uk

From the webesite:

The Crobar is London's (and probably the UK's) only bar dedicated to Bourbon, Beer, Rock Music and the principal that it's ok to have fun when you're drunk without some fuckwit bar tender, doorman or arsehole punter giving you shit for it. Obviously, there are limits. The moment you become the arsehole punter,we show you the door but we like to give you lots of rope before you hang yourself. We don't have a dress code, just an attitude code. All we ask is that you are dressed.

We like cool people, and contrary to what you may be lead to believe, as you battle the angry, bitter and psychotic crowds on London's streets, there are cool people in London. We know because we're glad to say, all those cool people drink at The Crobar.

Also check out:

STAND-UP COMEDY - EVERY SUNDAY - AT THE CROBAR

http://www.myspace.com/thetroyclub

Photos

Map

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 27 users
27.03.2012 - 14:05
mojo

Tiny place, but cool. High prices, probably to prevent overcrowding - though since several of the nearby venues have gone, not quite the scale of pre-gig crowds there used to be. Still got great atmos mind you - and personal trivia: I drank beers with Lamb of God here a few years ago before their show at the LA2. Good times.
----
Yeah. No. Wait, what was the question?
14.09.2014 - 23:19
Erasmus

Fucking small, and fairly pricey - but you're in London, so what the hey! A decent place nonetheless.

Still decent music and atmosphere, though would echo mojo's comment as I remember it being a lot busier when I was there in earlier years.

Hits total: 5357 | This month: 23