Metal Storm logo
Kreator - New Album Tracklist Revealed

German thrash legends Kreator have revealed the full tracklist of their forthcoming new album Phantom Antichrist, including the bonuses contained on the Japanese and limited edition versions of the album, which can be viewed below. The album will be released on June 1st in Europe and June 5th in North America through Nuclear Blast Records. More album details here and here.

Phantom Antichrist tracklist:

Disc I
01. Mars Mantra
02. Phantom Antichrist
03. Death To The World
04. From Flood Into Fire
05. Civilisation Collapse
06. United In Hate
07. The Few, The Proud, The Broken
08. Your Heaven In My Hell
09. Victory Will Come
10. Until Our Paths Cross Again
11. Iron Destiny [Japanese bonus]

Disc II [DVD] [Limited edition bonus]
+ Conquerers Of The Ice - The Making Of Phantom Antichrist
+ Harvesting The Grapes Of Horror

Live At Wacken 2011
01. Choir Of The Damned
02. Hordes Of Chaos
03. War Curse
04. Coma Of Souls / Endless Pain
05. Pleasure To Kill
06. Destroy What Destroys You
07. Phobia
08. Terrible Certainty / Reconquering The Throne
09. Flag Of Hate / Tormentor

+ Live At Wacken 2008
10. Violent Revolution
11. People Of The Lie
12. Europe After The Pain

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kreator
Posted: 29.03.2012 by Angelic Storm

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 24   Visited by: 197 users
29.03.2012 - 22:18
slasherfly

Hmm way better than HoC ....hopefully the music is too.
29.03.2012 - 22:32
Lethean
Account deleted
Interesting Titles
29.03.2012 - 23:09
Iron Nostarion
Maiden Whore
Bahahahahahahahaha this year is going to be thrash heaven...
----
To their tombs the people are immured,
There is their gold, treasure and wealth,
The only condition is to ignore them,
Those who feed on corruption and weave death
29.03.2012 - 23:27
MyNameJeff

I hope the music is as good as the titles!
30.03.2012 - 03:32
X5452
Account deleted
Your Heaven in my Hell? This sounds a bit childish somehow. Hope the music isn't xD
30.03.2012 - 04:25
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Guest on 30.03.2012 at 03:32

Your Heaven in my Hell? This sounds a bit childish somehow. Hope the music isn't xD

I keep thinking that must be a misprint... Your Heaven IS My Hell makes a lot more sense than "...In My Hell".

Childish lyrics never stopped "Pleasure To Kill" from being a thrash metal classic, so my main concern, is the quality of the music.
30.03.2012 - 09:28
animal71

You fuckin ripper bring it on awesome stuff
30.03.2012 - 13:51
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha

Your Heaven in my Hell? This sounds a bit childish somehow.

Its not childish rather its a pretty interesting title i suppose. I've quite often said to my girlfriend "Your Heaven...in My Hell" and after that sh....forget it. But title is very catchy and interesting.
30.03.2012 - 15:21
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Looks pretty cool, but Death To The World is just about as cliche as you can get
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
30.03.2012 - 16:06
X5452
Account deleted
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 30.03.2012 at 13:51

Its not childish rather its a pretty interesting title i suppose. I've quite often said to my girlfriend "Your Heaven...in My Hell" and after that sh....forget it. But title is very catchy and interesting.

I'm sorry but I don't see it, unless you refer to something sexual. I would personally never refer to those organs as heaven or hell though because I don't believe in either of them.
But you do what you must =P
30.03.2012 - 16:33
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
"Until Our Paths Cross Again" sounds like a farewell title
30.03.2012 - 18:04
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Guest on 30.03.2012 at 16:06

unless you refer to something sexual. I would personally never refer to those organs

Sexual? Organs? I didn't said anything like that. I just referred about saying to my girlfriend and that's exactly what i often say to her. You must have clusterfucked in your expressiveness and probably that's why you just come up with random stupidity.
30.03.2012 - 19:53
X5452
Account deleted
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 30.03.2012 at 18:04

Written by Guest on 30.03.2012 at 16:06

unless you refer to something sexual. I would personally never refer to those organs

Sexual? Organs? I didn't said anything like that. I just referred about saying to my girlfriend and that's exactly what i often say to her. You must have clusterfucked in your expressiveness and probably that's why you just come up with random stupidity.

Chill the fuck out, I was just mentioning what I saw in your comment, yes it's true I have a perverted mind. But I assure you I'm not stupid, don't ever call me that again, it's insulting and prejudiced.

And I think the the title is childish, my opinion, deal with it. If you disagree fine, doesn't change my opinion though.
31.03.2012 - 16:55
corpsereviver

this track's title is "Your Heaven, My Hell"
source #1: http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/music/news/details/795570.kreator-limited-edition-digi-pak.html
source #2: http://www.facebook.com/notes/kreator-official/phantom-antichrist-tracklist-and-more/10150644236133031
----
the soothing light at the end of your tunnel is just a freight train coming your way ©
31.03.2012 - 19:28
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by corpsereviver on 31.03.2012 at 16:55
this track's title is "Your Heaven, My Hell"
source #1: http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/music/news/details/795570.kreator-limited-edition-digi-pak.html
source #2: http://www.facebook.com/notes/kreator-official/phantom-antichrist-tracklist-and-more/10150644236133031

So I was right about it being a misprint! I originally got the tracklist from Kreator's facebook, and they had it listed as "Your Heaven In My Hell". They must have realised their mistake, and corrected it. "Your Heaven, My Hell" is a much better title, and makes more sense.
01.04.2012 - 19:25
RavenKing

Written by Angelic Storm on 30.03.2012 at 04:25

I keep thinking that must be a misprint... Your Heaven IS My Hell makes a lot more sense than "...In My Hell".

Childish lyrics never stopped "Pleasure To Kill" from being a thrash metal classic, so my main concern, is the quality of the music.

The song titles sound typically Kreator to me.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
01.04.2012 - 20:01
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by RavenKing on 01.04.2012 at 19:25
The song titles sound typically Kreator to me.

Yep, they do. I dunno why anyone would get the impression they are in any way significantly different from previous Kreator songtitles...

I also highly suspect that "Mars Mantra" will be an instrumental intro, rather then the first song proper. The title just screams out acoustic/atmospheric intro.
01.04.2012 - 20:50
RavenKing

Written by Angelic Storm on 01.04.2012 at 20:01

I also highly suspect that "Mars Mantra" will be an instrumental intro, rather then the first song proper. The title just screams out acoustic/atmospheric intro.

Funny, I almost mentioned the same thing in my post. That's exactly my guess.

As for the song titles, give me this list without mentioning the band who wrote them and my guess would be Kreator. Lots of them are variations on previous Kreator song titles.
----
01.04.2012 - 21:14
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by RavenKing on 01.04.2012 at 20:50
Funny, I almost mentioned the same thing in my post. That's exactly my guess.

As for the song titles, give me this list without mentioning the band who wrote them and my guess would be Kreator. Lots of them are variations on previous Kreator song titles.

I'll be amazed if it isn't an instrumental intro, that's for sure...

That's very true. I have to say, when I read a few of the song titles, I was immediately reminded of some previous Kreator song titles. Such as "Death To The World" ("As The World Burns"), "Civilisation Collapse" ("World Anarchy"), "United In Hate" ("Flag Of Hate"), "Your Heaven, My Hell" ("Servant In Heaven - King In Hell")... hehe
01.04.2012 - 21:24
RavenKing

Written by Angelic Storm on 01.04.2012 at 21:14

I have to say, when I read a few of the song titles, I was immediately reminded of some previous Kreator song titles. Such as "Death To The World" ("As The World Burns"), "Civilisation Collapse" ("World Anarchy"), "United In Hate" ("Flag Of Hate"), "Your Heaven, My Hell" ("Servant In Heaven - King In Hell")... hehe

Exactly.

N.B. By the way, if you or anyone else wonder about my low level of activity here, it is not caused by any lack of interest. I'm still very interested in metal and read the news on a regular basis. It's a matter of time issues.
----
01.04.2012 - 21:29
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by RavenKing on 01.04.2012 at 21:24
Exactly.

N.B. By the way, if you or anyone else wonder about my low level of activity here, it is not caused by any lack of interest. I'm still very interested in metal and read the news on a regular basis. It's a matter of time issues.

Woah... I've just this second finished writing a PM to you asking about your low level of activity here recently... scary!
01.04.2012 - 21:32
RavenKing

Written by Angelic Storm on 01.04.2012 at 21:29

Woah... I've just this second finished writing a PM to you asking about your low level of activity here recently... scary!

What do they say? Ah, yes... "Great minds think alike".
----
01.04.2012 - 22:35
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by RavenKing on 01.04.2012 at 21:32
What do they say? Ah, yes... "Great minds think alike".

I guess that is true. lol
26.04.2012 - 23:36
~NiGHTM4Re~

Style of the cover reminds me on Sodom's M16.

Hits total: 4549 | This month: 9