Additional info
Black Metal
Norway 2008
Label Osmose Productions
Total Running Time: 46:18

Staff review by
Deadsoulman
Rating:
After three demos in three years, Norway's new black metal offering Sjodogg released their first full-length in January this year. Oddly enough, instead of going for the usual Norwegian BM sound, the band decided to draw inspiration from the French raw black metal scene, best represented by Deathspell Omega and their followers.

Read more ››
published 27.07.2008 | Comments (2)

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 11 users
09.04.2012 - 05:21
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Bah, I think this is a great album, despite the slew of average and negative reviews it's received. Recommended for anyone who liked Glorior Belli's 'Manifesting...' album but with a mechanized twist and that general kind of thing.

The only songs I could find from this are on their Myspace page. 'Kiss of the Blowfly' is a cool song.
09.04.2012 - 05:29
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by Guest on 09.04.2012 at 05:21
The only songs I could find from this are on their Youtube page. 'Kiss of the Blowfly' is a cool song.

I think you mean "MySpace page", not Youtube.

Anyway, I feel like I should check this out since you're incessantly whining about everyone not agreeing with you. In all seriousness, I'll see if I can get my ears on it before I leave to hang out with the ladyfriend tomorrow.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
09.04.2012 - 05:31
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 09.04.2012 at 05:29

I think you mean "MySpace page", not Youtube.

Anyway, I feel like I should check this out since you're incessantly whining about everyone not agreeing with you. In all seriousness, I'll see if I can get my ears on it before I leave to hang out with the ladyfriend tomorrow.

I hate Myspace with a passion so I must have repressed the term O.o

Honestly, when someone doesn't agree with me, even when their opinions were made years before I even knew it existed, it angers me Troy. It really does. Those people are just ignorant in my opinion.
09.04.2012 - 05:36
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by Guest on 09.04.2012 at 05:31
Those people are just ignorant in my opinion.

I think they're more so ignorant considering the fact they were already judging a band you haven't even had the chance to discover yet.

Elitist douchebags. You have every right to complain.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
02.10.2012 - 21:53
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Still great and underrated.

(dunno what the ridiculous background pic is about though)

Hits total: 2674 | This month: 4