Metal Storm logo
Cattle Decapitation - New Song Online

"Lifestalker", a brand-new track from US goregrinders Cattle Decapitation can now be streamed on Metal Hammer.

Another new song, entitled "A Living, Breathing Piece Of Defecating Meat", can be streamed here.

"Lifestalker" and "A Living, Breathing Piece Of Defecating Meat" comes off the band's upcoming album Monolith Of Humanity, due out on May 4th in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy, May 7th throughout the rest of Europe and the 8th in North America. More album details were previously reported here.

Source: metal-hammer.de
Band profile: Cattle Decapitation
Posted: 10.04.2012 by Azoic

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 14   Visited by: 52 users
10.04.2012 - 18:56
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Lose the cleans please. Ugh.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
10.04.2012 - 18:59
Azoic
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 10.04.2012 at 18:56
Lose the cleans please. Ugh.

Still better than Twilight.
10.04.2012 - 19:04
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Guest on 10.04.2012 at 18:59
Still better than Twilight.

But almost as gay.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
10.04.2012 - 19:13
Absak

I have a feeling that this album is going to be too damn melodic. I don't like THAT much melody in my death/grind!
10.04.2012 - 19:24
Azoic
Account deleted
Written by Absak on 10.04.2012 at 19:13
I have a feeling that this album is going to be too damn melodic. I don't like THAT much melody in my death/grind!

<Band whoring>
Try Plague Widow! That shit is vicious!
</Band whoring>
10.04.2012 - 19:38
BudDa

Thats what happens when grindcore band's try to push their songs past the 2min mark.
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
10.04.2012 - 20:37
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
People complaining about Cattle Decapitation not sounding "grindy" or being gory enough, they stopped that at their last album (meaning their last album wasn't grindy or gory). I personally do not like this song, but "A Living, Breathing Piece Of Defecating Meat" shows promise. And also, i'm with troy... lose the cleans
10.04.2012 - 20:57
Ankläger

Hahahaha...
This is like the Trivium / Killswitch Engage of grindcore...
This... is bad.
11.04.2012 - 02:21
Iskander

I like the song (even the clean vocals, allthough i prefered the ones in the first song they streamed... defecating piece of blabla). can't wait to get the album.
11.04.2012 - 16:47
deadbraincells

Clean vocals? Oh my. Guess I'll stick with Karma Bloody Karma.
12.04.2012 - 02:47
TrollandDie

I guess I'm one of the few that likes it then...

I'm not a huge fan of death/grind but as a song in general I find it pretty decent. It seems to build around a nice variety of sounds without going off the deep end in terms of adding pointless experimenting. The ''clean'' vocals also build around this mainly: opening ground for melodic passages but still having that abrasive snarl for grind.

Shame then it goes on for far too long; three minutes I find would've been optimum beforequickly losing all its momentum.
----
Hello, my name is Mr......Snrub and I think it would be a capital idea to invest the money back in the nuclear plant.
12.04.2012 - 03:16
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Hmmm they do seem to be gradually heading towards a more mainstream sound.....But I think the new songs are pretty okay. Also, I'm actually indifferent to the "clean" vocals.
12.04.2012 - 03:22
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
What? That was a few seconds of barely clean, innocuous vocals. If this is mainstream then Anaal Nathrakh are Lady Gaga.
12.04.2012 - 16:42
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Guest on 12.04.2012 at 03:22
If this is mainstream then Anaal Nathrakh are Lady Gaga.

Agreed. I don't like the sparse use of cleans but calling these guys mainstream... kind of a joke.

+1 for AN using cleans in grind properly though.
----

Hits total: 2146 | This month: 3