Metal Storm logo
Black Sabbath - To Headline Lollapalooza Festival

British heavy metal legends Black Sabbath have confirmed a new festival date. Black Sabbath will play this year's Lollapalooza festival in Chicago, US, marking their only scheduled US date for this year.

Other acts include Red Hot Chili Peppers, Florence And The Machine, Jack White from White Stripes, and Sigur Rós, among others.

Lollapalooza is now one of two scheduled dates for the newly reunited Black Sabbath this year, as the band will also be headlining Download festival this summer in England. Lollapalooza will take place at Grant Park from August 3rd-5th in Chicago, Illinois. For more information about the festival, including the full line-up and ticket details, go to http://www.lollapalooza.com.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Black Sabbath
Event: Lollapalooza 2012
Posted: 12.04.2012 by Ace Frawley

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 137 users
12.04.2012 - 12:55
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Never thought I'd read about Black Sabbath headlining Lollapalooza. I also didn't know Lollapalooza was still a thing, figured the mid 90s killed it. But whatever, NEVER SAY DIE, IRRELEVANT MUSIC FESTIVALS
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
12.04.2012 - 16:36
Olli
Good, if they're booking more festivals they're less likely to pull out from Download. I've been a bit worried about that since all the other dates got turned into "Ozzy and friends".
----
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
12.04.2012 - 20:28
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Okay.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
13.04.2012 - 03:29
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Troy Killjoy on 12.04.2012 at 20:28

Okay. This is going to be bad.

Yep, pretty much.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
14.04.2012 - 20:06
Iron Nostarion
Maiden Whore
Ah come on y'all, quit your bitching. They are rock legends and influenced more than just heavy metal. They're doing us justice and so should be done to non-metalheads who appreciate them.
----
To their tombs the people are immured,
There is their gold, treasure and wealth,
The only condition is to ignore them,
Those who feed on corruption and weave death

Hits total: 2464 | This month: 7