Metal Storm logo
Vapour Bay Radio

13.04.2012 - 02:48
DJ Mythos

Vapour Bay Radio, Episode VIII.

Welcoming armageddon. Thrashing 'til the end of time. Vapour Bay Radio.
----
Vapour Bay Radio

Miasmic anti-modern metal.
21.04.2012 - 18:49
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
***MOVED THIS HERE, DID NOT NEED TO BE A BRAND NEW THREAD***

Vapour Bay Radio, Episode IX.

Vapour Bay Radio, Episode 9. This program aims to shatter the most pernicious lies of modern society. Tonight, we set our sights on democracy and egalitarianism, and explore alternatives to the vapidity of populist movements. Hosted by DJ Mythos.

PLAYLIST 1. Discharge - 'State Violence/State Control' (State Violence/State Control) 2. Bumbklaat - 'Ripped and Torn' (Luctus) 3. F-Minus - 'White Collar Crime' (Suburban Blight) 4. Brutal Truth ' 'Ill-Neglect' (Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses) 5. Conflict - The Ungovernable Force (The Ungovernable Force) 6. F-Minus - 'Sweating Blood' (Wake Up Screaming) 7. Nasum - 'Deleted Scenes' (Shift) 8. Japanische Kampfhörspiele - 'Ein blutiger Vormittag' (Kaputte Nackte Affen) 9. The Varukers - 'We Hint at Things Nuclear' (One Struggle One Fight) 10. Mumakil - 'Useless Fucks' (Behold the Failure) 11. Subhumans - 'Mickey Mouse is Dead' (The Day the Country Died) 11a. (monologue underscoring) Pink Floyd - 'Another Brick in the Wall Part I/Another Brick in the Wall Part II (The Wall) 12. Gorgoroth - 'Katharinas Bortgang' (Pentagram) 13. Sacramentum - 'Demonaeon' (Thy Black Destiny) 14. Immortal - 'The Sun No Longer Rises' (Pure Holocaust) 15. Angelcorpse - 'That Which Lies Upon' (Exterminate) 16. Rauhnacht - 'Untersberg' (Vorweltschweigen) 17. Axis of Advance - 'Nix the Sphere' (Strike)
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
20.05.2012 - 07:06
DJ Mythos

Vapour Bay Radio, Episode X.

Vapour Bay Radio, Episode 10. Tonight's program explores the controversial theory that the Viking Age began in response to the genocide and tyranny imposed by Charlemagne in Pagan Saxony. Hosted by DJ Mythos.

PLAYLIST 1. Forefather - 'Fire from the Sky' (Steadfast) 2. Bergthron - (excerpt) Verborgen in den Tiefen der Wälder 3. Windir - 'Blodssvik' (Likferd) 4. Gods Tower - 'Seven Rains of Fire' (The Turns) 5. Moonsorrow - 'Unohduksen Lapsi' (Kivenkantaja) 5a. (monologue underscoring) Lord Wind - 'Nothing is Dark During Sunrise' (Ales Stenar) 6. Satyricon - 'Vikingland' (Shadowthrone) 7. Darkestrah - (excerpt) Epos 8. Kampfar - 'Kledd I Brynje Og Smykket Blodorm' (Mellom Skogledde Aaser) 9. Ancient Rites - 'Lindisfarne (anno 793)' (Dim Carcosa) 9a. (monologue underscoring) Garmarna - 'Vedergällningen (Vengeance)' (Vedergällningen) 9b. (monologue underscoring) Dmitry Bortniansky - 'Song of Cherubins, No. 7' (St.Petersburg Chamber Choir, dir.Nikolai Korniev) 9c. (monologue underscoring) Isengard - 'Fanden Lokker til Stupet (Nytrad)' (Vinterskugge) 10. Ulver - 'Capitel II: Soelen Gaaer Bag Aase Need' (Bergtatt - Et eeventyr i 5 capitler)
----
Vapour Bay Radio

Miasmic anti-modern metal.