Metal Storm logo
Dream Evil - USA Date/New Video

On December 13th, Sweden's Dream Evil will make their first US performance, when they headline the Century Family's Third Annual Christmas Balls show at The Key Club in Hollywood, CA. Tickets are on sale now. More performances will be announced in the coming weeks.

Peter Stalfors (bass) further conveys the band's excitement over their first U.S. performance: "Ever since we released our first album, DragonSlayer, we hoped to have the opportunity to perform in the US. Over the years, we received tons of mails from fans all over North America, and now at last we have the opportunity to give at least some of you a chance to see us. We are really excited about this and look forward to see you at the Key Club in Los Angeles, when it's finally time to show the US what we've got. We will play songs from our new album United, along with a ton of oldies as well, so we hope you are ready for a full-on metal onslaught."

Dream Evil returns with their fourth full-length album, "United". The group recently completed a new video for the album's opening track, 'Fire! Battle! In Metal!', with renowned director Patric Ullaeus (Dimmu Borgir, Lacuna Coil). The video definitely lives up to its title; click here to check it out.

Source: bravewords.com
Band profile: Dream Evil
Posted: 02.11.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 2 users
03.11.2006 - 01:52
danzig111
Account deleted
Never toured the U.S.? wow. I've already seen the video before, it's just as bad as "The Book Of Heavy Metal (March Of The Metallians)" But the actual song is way cool though
03.11.2006 - 14:46
Both Bears

except for the chorus, it's a good song :-) i hate when that happens..
03.11.2006 - 20:52
Susan
Smeghead
OMG!!!!! California is far from where I live but this may be the only time to ever see Dream Evil live... maybe I'll travel down and see them. This is awesome!
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
04.11.2006 - 04:20
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Danm, I wish I could go all the F***ing way to California to see these guys!

But as far as the video goes, that's good old dream evil for ya'
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
04.11.2006 - 16:44
TheWarlord
Account deleted
The video isnt very special, but I like the song! allthough I like the older songs more.
07.11.2006 - 17:27
FOOCK Nam

I hope this video is as good as The Book Of Heavy Metal was. I consider The Book Of Heavy Metal best video ever I watched, good making up, good wearing, good posture etc
13.10.2007 - 12:39
Dreamwar_86
To Arms!
I Like Dream Evil's Videos
----
Stay Metal !!!

Hits total: 3135 | This month: 3