Metal Storm logo
Sinner - New Guitarist/New Album Details

Sinner ? the German band featuring Primal Fear bassist Mat Sinner, his Fear bandmate Tom Naumann (guitars), Frank Rössler (keyboards), and former Primal Fear drummer Klaus Sperling ? has announced the addition of second guitarist Christof Leim of The Traceelords to the group's ranks.

Commented the band: "Welcome, Christof. We're proud to have you on board and let's have some metal and fun in the future!"

Leim performed with Sinner during the band's October 7 appearance in Reichenbach, Germany alongside Primal Fear, Chinchilla and Targa.

Sinner is currently at Leon studio near Stuttgart with the engineering team of Achim Köhler and Samson Geiger mixing its new album, entitled "Mask of Sanity", for a January 19, 2007 release through MTM Music.

"Mask of Sanity" track listing:

01. The Other Side
02. Diary of Evil
03. Badlands
04. Black
05. Thunder Roar
06. The Sign
07. Revenge
08. Under the Gun
09. Can't Stand the Heat
10. No Return
11. Last Man Standing

Sinner will shortly film a video for the song "Diary Of Evil". "'Diary Of Evil' represents all Sinner traditional trademarks; even the song was penned by Mat and Roy Z. [Halford, Bruce Dickinson]!" the band writes on its web site.

Source: matsinner.rocks.de
Band profile: Sinner
Posted: 03.11.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 0 users
03.11.2006 - 18:48
Baz Anderson

i am looking forward to this album!!!
i wish more people on this site knew this band though - they are well worth getting into if you love heavy metal
04.11.2006 - 15:45
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Most boring band ever ^^
05.11.2006 - 19:46
Baz Anderson

Written by Spyroid on 04.11.2006 at 15:45

Most boring band ever ^^

what makes you say that?
05.11.2006 - 20:23
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Written by Baz Anderson on 05.11.2006 at 19:46

Most boring band ever ^^

what makes you say that?

I once bought an album with Sinner. Well, it was a new album and I haven't heard much old stuff from them but it's one of the worst albums I have. All the songs sound the same, I don't like his vocals and there is a also a horrible Metallica cover as a bonustrack. And of course, the coverart is ugly.
Hmm, maybe some of theese things don't have to do with boringness, but I really don't like this band.
06.11.2006 - 10:32
Baz Anderson

Written by Spyroid on 05.11.2006 at 20:23

Most boring band ever ^^

what makes you say that?

I once bought an album with Sinner. Well, it was a new album and I haven't heard much old stuff from them but it's one of the worst albums I have. All the songs sound the same, I don't like his vocals and there is a also a horrible Metallica cover as a bonustrack. And of course, the coverart is ugly.
Hmm, maybe some of theese things don't have to do with boringness, but I really don't like this band.

that will be 'There Will Be Execution' then?
thats their current latest - it isnt exactly their best, but i still like it
also you cant just say you dont like the band when you havent taken into consideration all of their other albums
the first one was in 1982 or something like that! - listen to 'Germany Rocks - The Best Of' i think that is one of the best compilations ever.
it has most of their best songs from the start 'til 1994 or something, and they sound a lot different to how they do now
06.11.2006 - 13:13
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Written by Baz Anderson on 06.11.2006 at 10:32

Written by Spyroid on 05.11.2006 at 20:23

Most boring band ever ^^

what makes you say that?

that will be 'There Will Be Execution' then?
thats their current latest - it isnt exactly their best, but i still like it
also you cant just say you dont like the band when you havent taken into consideration all of their other albums
the first one was in 1982 or something like that! - listen to 'Germany Rocks - The Best Of' i think that is one of the best compilations ever.
it has most of their best songs from the start 'til 1994 or something, and they sound a lot different to how they do now

That's Right. The only decent track is the last one (bonus maybe, I'm not sure) which is a ballad. I'm so true...
Okay, maybe I'll check out some older stuff but... hey, my Sinner album is still one of the worst I've bought, they deserve to be called boring ;P Hope I didn't offend u dude
06.11.2006 - 14:31
Baz Anderson

not really 'offend' but i never like it when someone calls a band i really like boring - especially when you have only heard their latest album

but yeh - definitly check out 'Germany Rocks' - after the first few tracks the album is fantastic!

Hits total: 2898 | This month: 10