Metal Storm logo
Fear Factory - Release New Album Official Trailer

US industrial metallers Fear Factory have released the official trailer for their upcoming new album The Industrialist, which is available for viewing below. The trailer is a visual preview into the story behind the album, set for release on June 5th via Candlelight Records. More album details were previously reported here.

Members of Fear Factory are currently in Los Angeles rehearsing for upcoming performances in South America followed by their first US tour since late 2010. The band looks to film a video for the album in the coming weeks; details to be announced soon.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Fear Factory
Posted: 17.04.2012 by DaMaGeR

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 101 users
17.04.2012 - 13:44
Kamil
Account deleted
Awesome stuff, can't wait
Yes - we will be the only one cause of our doom.
17.04.2012 - 14:41
Athropos
Burning inside
Man, I wanted to hear more. This trailer is useless...
17.04.2012 - 14:52
inner_peace
Account deleted
Interesting, strange how only two of the band members are featured in the video.

But I'm hoping for a good album, just less cheese.
17.04.2012 - 15:16
mariano

Sounds great!
...like the Demanufacture times, with hammers and other industrial noises.
17.04.2012 - 16:29
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
SYMPHONIC INFLUENCES?

This could be a really good thing or really bad thing, but judging an album based on a minute-and-a-half of a fucking intro riff isn't exactly a good move.

Previews are gay.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
17.04.2012 - 22:46
Xytraguptor

More electronics again please. Guitars sound a lot like Divine Heresy again unfortunately.
18.04.2012 - 01:43
exomorphyx89

Not enough running time to give an opinion but I am afraid of how the new album will sound like... I hope to be wrong.
----
"Bang you head against the stage and metal takes its place..."
18.04.2012 - 06:41
inner_peace
Account deleted
My main issue with their most recent releases is the emphasis on the clean vocal sections, they sound forced and lyrically can be quite weak - earlier releases the clean sections were a bit more subtle.
There's also a rawness and almost darkish atmosphere that is missing as well, which was also present in their earlier albums - that I miss. (imo)

I agree with the Guitar comment made as well.
18.04.2012 - 15:05
s_t_s

Really great trailer ! Cannot wait to get my hands on the album on day one !

Hits total: 2894 | This month: 7