Metal Storm logo
Allegaeon - New Song Streaming Online

"Iconic Images", a brand new song from US melodic death metallers Allegaeon is now streaming at this location. The song comes off the band's upcoming album Formshifter, penned for release on May 8th via Metal Blade Records. The album was recorded by Daniel Castleman ( As I Lay Dying, Impending Doom).

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Allegaeon
Posted: 17.04.2012 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 39 users
17.04.2012 - 15:47
popmik

Before anyone starts commenting on the artwork... it does not look like Carcass Heartwork
17.04.2012 - 16:21
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I wanted to bang this girl who really digs these guys... and even though she's ridiculously hot, I still couldn't get into them.

They seem to have that -core-driven melo-death style I used to like when I was 15.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
17.04.2012 - 16:51
BudDa

Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.04.2012 at 16:21

I wanted to bang this girl who really digs these guys... and even though she's ridiculously hot, I still couldn't get into them.

They seem to have that -core-driven melo-death style I used to like when I was 15.

Seriously, just bang her already!

I like this song, actually.
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
17.04.2012 - 16:55
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by BudDa on 17.04.2012 at 16:51
Seriously, just bang her already!

I like this song, actually.

Well I moved away and she got back with her ex so whatevs. I'd still bang her if she was down but I'd have to do a lot of traveling and then I'd be fucking another man's girl.

In any case, this song honestly wasn't as bad as I was expecting. It's just not a style of music I enjoy anymore.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 2493 | This month: 5