Metal Storm logo
Wraith Of The Ropes

03.11.2006 - 22:34
Lucas
Mr. Noise
They are said to make 'Horror Metal', but let's call it a form of Funeral Doom. I guess it should be in the Melodic forum, so I'll place it there.

Wraith Of The Ropes. Discuss them.

After hearing 'Ada' I wasn't impressed at all, but now I am listening to 'The Red Door', an album with covers in there style, the sound very interesting. Covers from bands like The Cure, John Carpenter and Black Sabbath.

Anyone like some stuff from them?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
04.11.2006 - 00:58
Vidrageon
Account deleted
Hmm, I quite like Ada, it wasn't brilliant, but the Red Door is a lot better, I agree. They're, hmm, okay, I guess, but I never thought I'd find them in the melodic forum :>
04.11.2006 - 21:30
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Well, they are belonging to Funeral Doom, which is a sub-genre of Doom which belongs in the Melodic Forums. MetalStorm's way of categorization, better not doubt it.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
05.11.2006 - 19:39
Southern Wind
Account deleted
One of the interesting Funeral Doom acts.. well, I actually prefer the side-project Torture Wheel much more...
06.11.2006 - 14:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know this band, its funear doom metal and I know one song because of MS COMP. Pll hope you all miss comp.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing