Metal Storm logo
Before The Dawn - Release New Video

Finnish melodic death metallers Before The Dawn have released a new video for the song "Pitch-Black Universe" and you can watch it below. The song is the second single taken from their upcoming album Rise Of The Phoenix, which will be released on April 27th via Nuclear Blast Records. It has been directed by OneManArmy Productions like the previous video "Phoenix Rising", also from the upcoming album. More album details here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Before The Dawn
Posted: 17.04.2012 by tibosax

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 122 users
17.04.2012 - 21:05
Milena
gloom cookie
I hate to post stuff like this, but...
*yawns*
----
7.0 means the album is good
17.04.2012 - 21:27
Dani5050

Nice, I like it.
17.04.2012 - 22:54
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Same as everything they've done since ever.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
18.04.2012 - 03:13
sabotender

It's solid (like most things Tuomas writes) but nothing spectacular. I'll take this over anything on Deathstar; all the songs on that seemed... I dunno... uninspired, I guess.
----
Death is but the Beginning.
18.04.2012 - 03:24
Dark Blood
The Avenger
It's an OK song. It has a nice atmosphere and melodic elements. I like it.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
18.04.2012 - 09:49
Stabby
Account deleted
I hadn't heard them before, and I like this song and all. But i can imagine how an album or career full of this would get a bit dull. Small doses for me. And in fact, Insomnium is better than this, so unless the rest of the album is more prog I can't see myself listening to a lot of these guys.
18.04.2012 - 19:52
Justicelust

I fucking love Before the Dawn and Tuomas, this song awesome and this album is gonna be their best, Deathstar Rising was somehow a disappointment for me

Hits total: 3417 | This month: 5