Metal Storm logo
Children Of Bodom, Rotten Sound And Crematory - Confirmed For Germany's With Full Force Festival

Children Of Bodom, Rotten Sound and Crematory are among the newly confirmed bands for the the With Full Force festival, set to take place June 29 - July 1 at Flugplatz Roitzschjora in Löbnitz, Germany.
The festival billing is shaping up as follows (in alphabetical order):

By Night
Cannibal Corpse
Children Of Bodom
Crematory
Dagoba
Ektomorf
Kampfar
Lousy
Manos
Neara
Peter Pan Speedrock
Rotten Sound
Venerea
Volbeat

All info on http://www.withfullforce.de.

Source: withfullforce.de
Band profile: Children Of Bodom
Event: With Full Force XIV
Posted: 03.11.2006 by Damnated

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 1 user
04.11.2006 - 00:59
Opium Magnet
Account deleted
I sure hope that some of those bands i don't know are worth checking out, but of the ones that I do know, it seems like a pretty mixed list.
04.11.2006 - 08:18
Lord Grim

Looks like a good show minus Bodom. Never have been a huge fan of them. Alexi is way overrated. Nocturnal Rites I choose ANYDAY over Bodom.
----
"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary in life."
04.11.2006 - 08:19
Lord Grim

And Alexi is sloppy... :\ It's sad, he gets so much attention, but really he's not that great. Actually, the keys are the most talented in Bodom. I bet I might potentially get flamed for this. But hey, I suppose the truth hurts some people. Haha.
----
"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary in life."
05.11.2006 - 11:13
raceCh-

Yeah, you say so.
Janne is maybe more talented than Alexi, but it isn't like thousands of people (even those from Guitar World or Young Guitar) are wrong.
And no extreme power metal (let's mention just Kalmah, Norther, Wintersun) without Alexi, cause he's the Children's composer.
----
Before you judge, take a look at yourself
Condescending, outlivin' in a lie...

Hits total: 2737 | This month: 14