Metal Storm logo
16 - Entire New Album Streaming Online

Deep Cuts From Dark Clouds, the upcoming new album from US sludge metallers 16, which will be released on April 24th via Relapse Records, is streaming entirely and exclusively at Invisible Oranges. More album details were previously reported here.

Vocalist Chris Jerue had the following to say about the album: "It took us 20 years to write this record. We had to narrow things down and fine-tune this formula to the four people who wanted it the most. There have been like 14 people in this band. Now it seems like we have the right group to make good music... Since [2009's] Bridges To Burn came out I had a real shitty three years. I can laugh at it now because I lived through it. That's what this whole record is about. I have a whole different viewpoint. I could have died, and I guess I've been seeing things differently. When I listen to Bridges To Burn now, I bore myself. But this record gets crazy without getting in your face with the negativity. I mean, it's just as pissed but not as pissed at the same time."

Source: facebook.com
Posted: 22.04.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 10 users
22.04.2012 - 20:16
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
It did surprised me. Very well released.

Hits total: 1521 | This month: 4