‹‹ Back to the Metal arena Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Users visited: 220  
Search this topic:  
Who do you think is better, Slayer or Kreator?

Kreator55
Slayer54
Equally good31

Total votes: 140

The original post

Posted by on 24.04.2012 at 06:22
Slayer and Kreator, both bands have similar qualities in music. Ive also heard before that Kreator is a German version of Slayer now that may be ture in some cases but prpbably not all. This is a tough question for me because both bands are two of my very favorite bands but i will have to go with Slayer. One reason is because they stuck to their thrash roots all through their career and i like all of their albums not one of them is bad in my opinion, and there are some albums by Kreator that are just okay. What do you guys think?

Page 4 of 4

coldanddead

06.12.2015 at 03:47
This is a tough argument, because both bands have created classic thrash albums, and both are great live performers...on one hand, Kreator, while a great band, has never made an album that changed metal(i.e., Reign in Blood). On the other hand, I haven't enjoyed an original Slayer album since Divine Intervention, where as I still enjoy new Kreator albums(not my favorites of their discography, but enjoyable nonetheless). I guess I'd have to say that up until the mid-90's, it would be Slayer. In the long term, however, Kreator all the way.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Login or register to post here.