Metal Storm logo
Kataklysm - Release New Video

"Iron Will", the brand new video from Canadian death metallers Kataklysm, the title track taken from their upcoming 2CD/2DVD release The Iron Will: 20 Years Determined, is now available for viewing below. The bundle contains both a documentary movie and a filmed live recording of the entire show at last year's Summer Breeze Festival in Dinkelsbühl, Germany. Moreover, a best-of record is included, on which - apart from the best Kataklysm songs of the past 20 years - the brand new, yet unreleased song "Iron Will" can be found.

The DVD will be out on July 3rd (North America) and July 6th (Europe) via Nuclear Blast Records. More details about this release were previously reported here.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Kataklysm
Posted: 27.04.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 79 users
27.04.2012 - 14:34
Windrider
Raureif
Wow that has taken a few days... Like the song and the video is really cool!
27.04.2012 - 15:54
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Is MS still the 4th biggest metal [fans] site according to Alexa or whatever's the top traffic-tracking outlet nowadays?
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
27.04.2012 - 17:52
theFIST
Surprise, a really good kataklysm song

[edit]
depends on the speakers.....
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
27.04.2012 - 18:14
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
So they're apparently a purely melodic death metal band now. It's a shame because they suck at it.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
27.04.2012 - 21:17
Vombatus
Potorro
At least it sounds better than anything from the last two albums. But I'm not interested in the recent stuff from the band so meh.
27.04.2012 - 23:43
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Ugh.. this band has always been so watered down imo and now even more. Terrible Riffage.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
28.04.2012 - 16:44
Ornusashas
I love when bands make 'live' videos. The song is boring..... NOT. Imagine blasting this song whiling driving 150 mph.
----
Need to make a living somehow... http://creamandpowder.com/
29.04.2012 - 05:18
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
I prefer to imagine blasting something good when I'm driving to be honest.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 2772 | This month: 8