Metal Storm logo
Nile - New Album Cover Artwork Unveiled

US death metal act Nile has revealed the cover artwork of their upcoming album At The Gate Of Sethu, produced by Seth Siro Anton (Soilwork, Paradise Lost, Septicflesh), which can be seen below. The new album will be released in Europe on June 29th and in the US on July 3rd via Nuclear Blast Records.

Band mastermind, Karl Sanders, commented: "Seth Siro Anton has designed the cover. I have been a fan of Septicflesh [for] a long time, and as Seth expressed interest, I knew that he would deliver a great job. I would say his work is easily the best we've ever had. He has captured the darker side of the sound of Nile and reflected the music and ideas, the heart and soul of Nile are forming. Seth is a very talented man and understands exactly who we are."

Seth Siro Anton stated: "It is no secret that I admire the powerful stylistic lines of the magical symbols that still transmit the aura of ancient Egypt, preserving in time the ancient mysteries. Also, I am fascinated from the final frozen moment of the flesh captured in an eternal sleeping stasis, at the completion of the mummification process. So, with a great pleasure I accepted the challenge, to visualize the new masterpiece of Nile At The Gate Of Sethu."

[Also thanks to Cynic Metalhead for sending in this news!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Nile
Posted: 27.04.2012 by DEATH666

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 35   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 356 users
02.05.2012 - 03:10
Symmachus

The artwork fits Nile perfectly; freaking sweet.
02.05.2012 - 03:15
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Meh.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
02.05.2012 - 03:32
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Nice very dark
08.05.2012 - 01:05
Nosurper
Stinky Lips
I have nothing smart to say, just hope that they can follow up their last in similar fashion. I probably listen to Those Whom the Gods Detest more than their older stuff
----
08.05.2012 - 18:15
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Why is Thoth on the cover if it's At The Gate Of Sethu?
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII

Hits total: 6047 | This month: 6