Metal Storm logo
Fall of Eden - great new Extreme Power band!

28.04.2012 - 08:36
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
So I stumbled across this band just now and they are pretty damm good! There an unsigned(i think) Extreme Power band with Folk influences and Viking lyrical themes. If you like Extreme Power bands they are a Must Listen and if your into folk its worth a shot to check em out.

Heres a link to one of their songs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emDjdsKeVhg&feature=related

If you like them please vote for them on the MS band suggestion page here: http://metalstorm.net/bands/band_suggestions.php

Either way please comment on your thoughts of this band
----
pewpew.. gotcha
28.04.2012 - 15:11
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Wow, not bad, not bad at all. Some decent Power metal, that's not something you hear everyday, thanks for the recommendation!
28.04.2012 - 17:18
BlueMobius
Account deleted
Yeah, saw some of this band's music yesterday on youtube. Pretty decent stuff. Not a huge fan of the vocals though.
08.05.2012 - 09:09
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Written by Guest on 28.04.2012 at 17:18

Yeah, saw some of this band's music yesterday on youtube. Pretty decent stuff. Not a huge fan of the vocals though.

Yea the clean vocals are definitely not perfect. I think in general they would benefit from some proper recording as well.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
02.08.2012 - 01:45
Litvin

Not perfect at all. Thumbs down.
05.08.2012 - 08:47
joyless

Some real nice bits in that song. I enjoyed it, but they definitely still have a ways to go before being really great. On the right track though. A Call For Blood is a fine piece of work.
05.09.2012 - 09:50
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
That was a pretty cool song, I must admit. Not bad at all. Not perfect by any means, but not bad.
----
05.09.2012 - 10:08
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Still better extreme power metal than new Ensiferum
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep