Metal Storm logo
At Vance - New Video Online

"Facing Your Enemy", a brand new video clip from German heavy metallers At Vance is now available for viewing below. It was directed by Hilmar Liebsch. The song comes off the band's new album of the same name, Facing Your Enemy, which was released yesterday via AFM Records. More album details were previously reported here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: At Vance
Posted: 28.04.2012 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 53 users
28.04.2012 - 14:36
WorpeX
Made of Metal
That music video tops the charts as one of the worst and most pointless videos of all time. There was absolutely no point to having some girl model for 50% of the video. I didn't really like the song much either.
28.04.2012 - 16:41
Ornusashas

Written by WorpeX on 28.04.2012 at 14:36

That music video tops the charts as one of the worst and most pointless videos of all time. There was absolutely no point to having some girl model for 50% of the video. I didn't really like the song much either.

Just enjoy the music bro.
----
Need to make a living somehow... http://creamandpowder.com/
28.04.2012 - 21:29
Stabby
Account deleted
Written by WorpeX on 28.04.2012 at 14:36

She is obviously sleeping with one (or many) of them.

Good song
29.04.2012 - 01:13
Dark Blood
The Avenger
The song is ok. But the video... well, I rarely give credits to videos, so I'll just ignore this one.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
29.04.2012 - 05:21
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Ornusashas on 28.04.2012 at 16:41

He's commenting on the video since the band took the time to release it and he took the time to watch it. Whether or not he enjoys the music is irrelevant.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
29.04.2012 - 13:00
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Typical At Vance material, damn cheesy stuff, the video fits the music like a glove if you ask me.
29.04.2012 - 14:20
Ornusashas

Written by Troy Killjoy on 29.04.2012 at 05:21

Written by Ornusashas on 28.04.2012 at 16:41

He's commenting on the video since the band took the time to release it and he took the time to watch it. Whether or not he enjoys the music is irrelevant.

On the contrary, he mentioned he didn't like the song that much either, so I'd say it's relevant.

PS
You got one awesome collection of albums.
----
Need to make a living somehow... http://creamandpowder.com/

Hits total: 3126 | This month: 5