07. See Me Crying
08. Saviour
09. Tokyo
10. March Of The Dwarf
11. Fame And Fortune
12. Things I Never Needed

Additional info
Korean edition contains 1 bonus track:

13. The Evil in You (Acoustic Version) (05:00)

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 111 users
01.05.2012 - 18:13
Rating: 6
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Meh, same old.
21.05.2012 - 05:48
Wraith000

Only half decent song on the entire album "savior" rest are .... Meh.
----
\m/ - - \m/
15.09.2012 - 04:40
Patrick.

I can understand people getting bored with this album. There's nothing new under the sun here. Moreover, if they only like the faster double-bass songs. In relation to this, the album is somewhat comparable to the last few Edguy releases. There's variety between Power, Heavy and Hard Rock, with a ballad or two. Some of these melodies really sound way too familiar, but give it a couple of listens. This is a typical "don't fix what ain't broke"-type album, and I don't really mind that as long as the songs are strong. Sadly, some of these songs just lack that extra spark of inspiration, especially during choruses where many of them sound interchangeable. Still, it's pretty easy listening and I enjoy it. The title track is actually pretty damn good.
06.10.2015 - 02:15
Rating: 8
IcePickLodger

Ok, not a perfect album, but still better than the previous two...moreover it has REAL drums! not synth samples performed by Lenk.
28.12.2019 - 15:41
Rating: 7
Mountain King
K i K o
I actually don't get the low rating (I would give it a 7.5 if I could). It's a regular melodic/power metal album in terms of originality, lyrics and compositions however, Rick Altzi, who is one of my least favorite pm vocalists, puts on a decent performance on this album. The highlight of this album are Olaf Lenk's solos which are one of the best in the genre. Too bad this guitarist is not recognized more, even though he sounds like the neoclassical shred stars, he still holds his own in terms of melodies and solos.

Hits total: 6149 | This month: 13