Metal Storm logo
"The Closest concert to me is a 3+ hour drive" base

Original post

Posted by chronic-headache, 02.05.2012 - 19:49
Seriously, as much as I love living in the rural midwest, (seriously) there are never ANY concerts/festivals I can just go to, see, and pull a short red eye driving back. So many bands are touring right now, but with my budget it's completely illogical to see them >_<
Epica, Opeth, Mastodon, Meshuggah, Kamelot, Nightwish, Iced Earth (though wth the hell yeah tour, im guessing IE would play first, meaning that I could just leave after the good band and not have to sit through a few meh bands)

am I the only one with this issue?
15.05.2013 - 18:41
Risto
Wandering Midget
Written by Bad English on 12.05.2013 at 18:06

same time Finland in NORTH in damn Oulu happen many finish and international giggs in teatria club what is famose.... well go there is fucked up, if I could simply cross a sea whit a both it would be close, but buss and cars Luleå-Happaranda/Torneo - then Torneo-Oulu ,,,, money and way

The promoters have done a lot of hard work to convince bands it really is worth it to come up here The downside is many smaller Finnish bands tend to play for walls because the word travels slow. There's a 300 kilometer gap between Oulu and other major venues to the south.
15.05.2013 - 18:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Risto on 15.05.2013 at 18:41

Written by Bad English on 12.05.2013 at 18:06

same time Finland in NORTH in damn Oulu happen many finish and international giggs in teatria club what is famose.... well go there is fucked up, if I could simply cross a sea whit a both it would be close, but buss and cars Luleå-Happaranda/Torneo - then Torneo-Oulu ,,,, money and way

The promoters have done a lot of hard work to convince bands it really is worth it to come up here The downside is many smaller Finnish bands tend to play for walls because the word travels slow. There's a 300 kilometer gap between Oulu and other major venues to the south.

all costs man I know its worth but all costs and if I do I P you and you prefere finish porter
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing