Metal Storm logo
Megadeth - Premiere New Lyric Video

"Whose Life (Is It Anyways?)", the brand new lyric video from US thrashers Megadeth has premiered and you can now watch it below. The song is taken from the band's latest album Th1rt3en, which was released last year through Roadrunner Records.

Source: megadeth.com
Band profile: Megadeth
Posted: 03.05.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 22   Visited by: 198 users
03.05.2012 - 13:18
malaikat

Omg it's a metal song for angsty teenagers.
03.05.2012 - 13:43
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Good evening and welcome to whose life is it anyways, i'm your host Dave Mustaine, come on down let's have some fun!

welcome to whose life is it anyways, the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter, that's right, the points are like the black guy who played in Metallica on their first studio recording!
03.05.2012 - 14:47
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
The title pisses me off because it's a rip-off of Prong's "Whose Fist (Is this Anyway)"

----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
03.05.2012 - 14:53
Thrashette

Written by malaikat on 03.05.2012 at 13:18

Omg it's a metal song for angsty teenagers.

I'm pretty sure this song applies to "freaks" of all age groups...
Though it's true that most of them run out of fucks to give when they pass their teen years
03.05.2012 - 16:54
Scuzzy McDouche

Ugh, now I'm starting to wonder if Dave actually supports the Occutards here in the U.S. Video released with bad timing? Maybe, maybe not. But yeah, the song title also reminds me of Prong's "Who's Fist Is This Anyway" which sucks because IMO, Prong > Megadeth.
03.05.2012 - 17:10
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Why would you advertise your lyrics when they're that childish? I wouldn't even publish them. Music sucks, video sucks, lyrics suck.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
03.05.2012 - 17:50
exomorphyx89

Music sucks, video acceptable, lyrics suck but I like them. Mustaine haven't created a decent album since Youthanasia but I love that motherfucker.
----
"Bang you head against the stage and metal takes its place..."
03.05.2012 - 18:21
Jiri

I HATE LYRIC VIDEOS!!!
03.05.2012 - 18:34
Arcticus

These are easily some of the worst lyrics of Mustaine's career..."I see you in the shadows" LOL
Don't get me wrong, I love me some 'Deth, but Th1rt33n is a pretty weak album (especially following Endgame).
03.05.2012 - 19:36
Joppe
Steelemeister
SUCKS.
----
My vision is augmented
03.05.2012 - 19:46
Olli

Some of the worst vocals Mustaines ever done :\ bad lyrics too. Not a good choice for a video haha
----
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
03.05.2012 - 20:19
Fredd
Account deleted
Who? Never heard of that band before.
03.05.2012 - 20:27
Paradox0
Unasuming Madnes
For a guy who excels at bitching and complaining this is just melodramatic whining.

If the guitars where a bit louder in the mix and if the lyrics didn't suck as much this would be decent.
04.05.2012 - 06:41
Guiyodeath

I am a fan from Argentina, but I don´t like this video. Por qué Countdown to Extinction en Chile y no en Buenos Aires...!? Aguante MEGADETH and Chris Broderick, a fucking player guitar.
04.05.2012 - 14:13
Dethking26

Dave Mustaine: 50 going on 15.
04.05.2012 - 23:07
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Dethking26 on 04.05.2012 at 14:13
Dave Mustaine: 50 going on 15.

Thread winner by a country mile.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
05.05.2012 - 07:39
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Lol ^^^
----
pewpew.. gotcha
05.05.2012 - 22:29
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Written by Guiyodeath on 04.05.2012 at 06:41

I am a fan from Argentina, but I don´t like this video. Por qué Countdown to Extinction en Chile y no en Buenos Aires...!? Aguante MEGADETH and Chris Broderick, a fucking player guitar.

I was pretty sure they were playing two dates on Argentina and on one they'll play Countdown To Extinction and Peace Sells on the other one. Por el cumple del Colo.
10.05.2012 - 02:34
Mansdone

Written by Scuzzy McDouche on 03.05.2012 at 16:54

Ugh, now I'm starting to wonder if Dave actually supports the Occutards here in the U.S. Video released with bad timing? Maybe, maybe not. But yeah, the song title also reminds me of Prong's "Who's Fist Is This Anyway" which sucks because IMO, Prong > Megadeth.

Those "Occutards" are just sick of a corrupt social, political, and economical system thats been feeding off the complacency of the people who have everything, and the ignorance of those who have nothing. It doesn't matter if you support them or not they are just trying to do something different, because everything else thats been done before obviously hasn't worked. One love.
----
As the thrash pounds through your head
Pound your drinks
Tonight we shred
- Municipal Waste -
10.05.2012 - 17:52
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Was Bob Marley an anarchist?
----
10.05.2012 - 20:14
Mansdone

I dont know, he definantely wasn't into western ideology (Ex: "Babylon") so he probably had more shared beliefs with an anarchist than a politician. Also Bob Marley did not invent the common Rastafarian phrase "One Love", its just a simple expression that I like to use after a I say something people might think is agressive, but in reality I meant no harm and was just sharing an oppinion. Without gettting to deep into my own beliefs out of the proper forum, it is also a reminder that their is only one love. One love.;D
----
As the thrash pounds through your head
Pound your drinks
Tonight we shred
- Municipal Waste -
08.11.2012 - 02:30
FourMechALYX
Account deleted
The song, I myself don't like it, is somewhat catchy, but just cheesy because it is obviously a teenage focused song, and Megadeth is not composed of teenagers. The video I find to be very slow and boredom inducing, it doesn't go with the song or improve it at all. I find myself feeling sorry for the band and wondering who in the heck they hired to make the video. I feel like either Dave Mustaine doesn't care anymore or he's really being pushed around by the record company. This is coming from a total Megadeth fan here too. It's disappointing.

Hits total: 3425 | This month: 4