Metal Storm logo
Elvenking - Update From The Band

Italian power/folk metal band Elvenking has released the following updates: "Hey everybody! We just got back from Rhapsody Of Fire tour where we had a blast with the guys, their crew and especially with the great fans we met on the road! But now it's time to move on, and we have tons of new things for you coming up! So... let's go!"

"Who came and saw us live in the last months already met a new presence on stage. We have a new bass player so it's time to officially welcome Jakob in the band! He already recorded the bass in the new album and the ones of you that have already seen him live knows he's got some skills! Obviously this also means that we have to say goodbye to Gorlan, one of our dearest friends inside the band who was with us for so many years. This is life... especially in a band like Elvenking, but one sure thing is that we and Gorlan will always be friends even if we won't share the stage anymore."

"Here is some words Gorlan would like to share with you all: 'After more than ten years I would like to thank all the great fellows in the Elvenking family, especially the older ones. While I'm writing this words I'm not sad or angry: I'm leaving a great part of my life but I need to direct my efforts towards my personal life even if this mean leaving the band. As you can imagine, being an EK member is a heavy duty... they smell like hell, you have to live together in a van full of every kind of shit many days a month and the worst thing is that they love to take showers all together... ok, I like this weird kind of things but I prefer to stop! We have run so many miles side by side, at this time I pick a different choice but the direction is the same so we'll see what the future will bring! A big 'chilli' smile to the new members/virgins of the forest, your vital lymph is very precious. A special thanks goes also to all the fans around the world that have supported us during these years! A "true" handshake to you all'

In other news, Elvenking and AFM Records have decided to continue their fruitful collaboration. The band has signed a new contract with German label for other two albums so the next albums of the band will be released once again by AFM Records.

Source: elvenking.net
Band profile: Elvenking
Posted: 03.05.2012 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 65 users
03.05.2012 - 13:53
Sentenced Odiin
gothic.moorion@gmail.com
...they love to take showers all together... DAFUQ ?
----
Life has given me much, maybe taken more...
03.05.2012 - 14:01
Rulatore

03.05.2012 - 19:31
Yugosaki

----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaEBpRWr2IA
03.05.2012 - 22:20
Stabby
Account deleted
Well I'm excited for the new album and to go look for any new videos on youtube. I love Elvenking, Gorlan or no Gorlan. Emo clothes or no emo clothes. Showering all together or...for fuck's sakes guys, you really push it don't you?

06.05.2012 - 01:58
mikeprado30

Great band, and their last album was excellent. I just wait for more quality songs
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!

Hits total: 2315 | This month: 3