"KISS Is A Satanic Hop Hop Punk Rock Band...."

03.05.2012 - 22:13
animal

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
----
"I got 1,000 years of power! Come and get me!" Robert McLain- Royal Oak, MI
03.05.2012 - 22:18
Edmund Fogg

Funny stuff, althought it's not that funny.
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
03.05.2012 - 22:22
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Funny stuff, Like Fogg said.

BC nuke imbound in 3..2..1..
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
03.05.2012 - 22:34
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Yawn. propaganda?

just a moron making a moronic comment.

as if that never happens here... god forbid anything stumble on this site and think some fo the views expressed within are representative of all metal fans.

metalheads are the biggest douchebags. whine about being stereotyped, but love to dole out stereotypes of others.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
03.05.2012 - 22:59
vezzy
Stallmanite
"Ozizie Osborn"

Sounds like what Ozzy would be in a Dolan comic.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
04.05.2012 - 18:48
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by BitterCOld on 03.05.2012 at 22:34

metalheads are the biggest douchebags. whine about being stereotyped, but love to dole out stereotypes of others.

this is deep.

whine like a Charlie Sheen won't dust up your image better mod. it's just that you need to add something in the end to sump up well which inevitably didn't looked well.

on topic

Kiss is a great influences to Slipknot, Manson, Alice Cooper for make up stuff, otherwise, for music they were mediocre musicians.
04.05.2012 - 19:03
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 04.05.2012 at 18:48

this is deep.

whine like a Charlie Sheen won't dust up your image better mod. it's just that you need to add something in the end to sump up well which inevitably didn't looked well.

on topic

Kiss is a great influences to Slipknot, Manson, Alice Cooper for make up stuff, otherwise, for music they were mediocre musicians.

1 - Kiss influence to Alice Cooper for the make up? Yeah, right after they cut the disco song and met the Phantom of the Opera, they hopped in a Time Machine went back to the late 60's and showed Alice their costumes from the future.

2 - I have no fucking clue what in the hell you meant with the Charlie Sheen line. Usually you ramble like K7 with better spelling and worse syntax, but that was just a trainwreck.
----

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
04.05.2012 - 19:11
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by BitterCOld on 04.05.2012 at 19:03

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 04.05.2012 at 18:48

this is deep.

on topic

I have no fucking clue what in the hell you meant with the Charlie Sheen line. Usually you ramble like K7 with better spelling and worse syntax, but that was just a trainwreck.

Charlie may act funny in "Two and Half Men" but in reality he whine controversially and that's the only reason he kicked his ass out of that show. So youuuu? quite act like that on the last line about the Metalheads which was really stupid.
04.05.2012 - 19:24
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 04.05.2012 at 19:11

Charlie may act funny in "Two and Half Men" but in reality he whine controversially and that's the only reason he kicked his ass out of that show. So youuuu? quite act like that on the last line about the Metalheads which was really stupid.

"really stupid" is saying KISS influenced a guy who put out 7 albums before they got around to doing their first...

as for metalheads and stereotyping, you'd think after a year on the site you'd have picked up on they hypocrisy.
----

04.05.2012 - 22:56
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
quite act like that on the last line about the Metalheads which was really stupid.

Users like yourself give some of our Mods reason to think like that in the first place...
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
04.05.2012 - 23:09
Fredd
Account deleted
Written by BitterCOld on 04.05.2012 at 19:24

as for metalheads and stereotyping, you'd think after a year on the site you'd have picked up on they hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy ftw

But seriously, metalheads are not any more or less hypocritic than "other" people.
04.05.2012 - 23:15
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Guest on 04.05.2012 at 23:09
But seriously, metalheads are not any more or less hypocritic than "other" people.

No, and that's the problem. The majority of metalheads think we're somehow "different" (be it more intelligent, more socially aware, or more independent/individualistic) simply because we listen to music that isn't necessarily mainstream.

At the end of the day we're all people like "the rest" of "them" or whatever. You have idiotic metalheads, intelligent metalheads, middle-of-the-pack metalheads, conspiratorial metalheads, stoic metalheads, passionate metalheads, etc. etc. etc. just as you have those same types of people for whatever music they listen to.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
05.05.2012 - 01:50
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl

god forbid anything stumble on this site and think some fo the views expressed within are representative of all metal fans.

(shocked face) You mean they're not?!

Heidi is just an idiot (it kinda helps if you actually know something about the thing you don't like) but where has Andrew been the last 40 years if he's never heard of Kiss?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
05.05.2012 - 01:51
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Oh, is there a link to where this thing is from? I wanna read more.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
05.05.2012 - 02:12
Zombie94

Saying that "metalheads are douchebags" is quite a generalisation and stereotype in itself.
05.05.2012 - 02:17
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Zombie94 on 05.05.2012 at 02:12

Saying that "metalheads are douchebags" is quite a generalisation and stereotype in itself.

yes, yes it is, but rather than out of ignorance, at least it is a stereotype based upon decades of being a metal fan, 8 years on this forum, and scouring other metal forums as well.
----

05.05.2012 - 03:30
Zombie94

Written by BitterCOld on 05.05.2012 at 02:17

yes, yes it is, but rather than out of ignorance, at least it is a stereotype based upon decades of being a metal fan, 8 years on this forum, and scouring other metal forums as well.

I understand what you mean but I don't think that listening to a type of music determines whether you're an ass or not, or that metal has more people like that than other music fans. But in the context of this post (taking a rip at religion) I would certainly feel it's undeniable that in general metal fans and musicians are the most intolerant of religion.. Not that I think that's a bad thing, but that's a whole other topic for discussion.
05.05.2012 - 07:48
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Troy Killjoy on 04.05.2012 at 22:56

quite act like that on the last line about the Metalheads which was really stupid.

Users like yourself give some of our Mods reason to think like that in the first place...

Whatever homie.

They are too overloaded by completing stuff on the desk shit that they forget what they are talking about. Am i touched with that Metahead line? No. Do I want some decent redemption? Pretty no.

it's just that some guys get biased of what Mods is whining about. Well, apart from that respect is always there.
05.05.2012 - 16:44
Fredd
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 04.05.2012 at 23:15

Written by Guest on 04.05.2012 at 23:09

No, and that's the problem. The majority of metalheads think we're somehow "different" (be it more intelligent, more socially aware, or more independent/individualistic) simply because we listen to music that isn't necessarily mainstream.

At the end of the day we're all people like "the rest" of "them" or whatever. You have idiotic metalheads, intelligent metalheads, middle-of-the-pack metalheads, conspiratorial metalheads, stoic metalheads, passionate metalheads, etc. etc. etc. just as you have those same types of people for whatever music they listen to.

I love you, Troy.
05.05.2012 - 17:06
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
This is good an' all but why isn't this posted in the funny stuff section. Doesn't warrant a whole thread.
06.05.2012 - 02:44
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Guest on 05.05.2012 at 17:06

This is good an' all but why isn't this posted in the funny stuff section. Doesn't warrant a whole thread.

Because its not really that funny :/
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
06.05.2012 - 04:01
Branzig

Because it has turned into a whole different beast of a discussion now. haha.

The OP has nothing to do with what is going on in this thread now.
----
In Grind We Crust
06.05.2012 - 07:01
Lit.
Account deleted
I see this everyday on the internet. What's supposed to be different about this one?
06.05.2012 - 08:25
bran

Written by Branzig on 06.05.2012 at 04:01

Because it has turned into a whole different beast of a discussion now. haha.

The OP has nothing to do with what is going on in this thread now.

seemed like something that was posted to give us all a laugh and then a bunch of people got their panties in a wad
----
top 5 albums of 2012 so far.

1. wintersun- time I
2. woods of ypres- woods V grey skies and electric light
3. agalloch- faustian echoes EP
4. the slow death- II
5. kreator- phantom antichrist
06.05.2012 - 08:26
Syk
myspace/bonerama
...and am I the only one who didn't take "Heidi" et alii's posts seriously? Looks just like the cretinous trolling we already have on MS. Coming up next at 6 o'clock, someone actually likes IF's last four albums. Hundreds react in shock and horror. But who actually cares?

Cares. That's where you should spend your time, kids.
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
07.05.2012 - 20:22
PocketMetal

Written by Troy Killjoy on 04.05.2012 at 23:15

very true , many people who don't listen to metal or can't even stand it ... turn out to be far more intelligent/socially aware than these "proud" metalheads . most of them keep whining about everything without doing anything about it , or even about themselves .
but on the other hand there are some metalheads who think metal music is better than any other genre , I guess it's acceptable to feel "different" in that way ... just because you can't get many people to like what you listen to .
15.05.2012 - 13:25
arwestromen

#1. Trolling much?
#2 sounds more like hipsters to me
#3 Trolling much?
----
Don't fuck with sweden
We gave you IKEA
15.05.2012 - 13:37
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by arwestromen on 15.05.2012 at 13:25

#1. Trolling much?
#2 sounds more like hipsters to me
#3 Trolling much?

You mean to say metalheads aren''t douchebags and don''t stereotype others?
Just check out the music you hate most thread and what they say about rap, country etc.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

15.05.2012 - 18:25
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Bingo. metalheads are just as guilty of the behavior they condemn others for... but with a smug arrogance about their own superiority. not only do we have various threads where folks tee off with stereotypes about other forms of music, we also have "metalheads are more intelligent", "metalheads are more gentle", and various others...
----

16.05.2012 - 13:29
arwestromen

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 15.05.2012 at 13:37

You mean to say metalheads aren''t douchebags and don''t stereotype others?
Just check out the music you hate most thread and what they say about rap, country etc.

ehhh no....I meant your comment on metalheads is usually how you in general describe hipsters (as a joke)
----
Don't fuck with sweden
We gave you IKEA