Metal Storm logo
Soundgarden - New Video Online

Seattle rock/grunge band Soundgarden have premiered their new music video for the song "Live To Rise", which appears on the soundtrack of Marvel Comics' new movie, The Avengers. You can watch the video below.

The band is currently working on a brand new studio album with producer Adam Kaspar, who worked on 1996's Down On The Upside. The as-yet untitled new album is expected to be released later this year.

Source: soundgardenworld.com
Posted: 04.05.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 40 users
04.05.2012 - 11:59
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
This is okay - pretty tame but then this looks like it's with a major commercial movie release so they wouldn't want anything extreme. Not a bad song but nothing special.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...
04.05.2012 - 18:49
Scuzzy McDouche

I think this is weak, and I don't understand why they didn't do a more powerful song for The Avengers movie, being the action packed thrill ride that it is. I was a fan of Soundgarden in the 90's, and I can't believe the first new thing I hear from them in 16 years is this lame shit. Disappointing.
04.05.2012 - 18:56
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Scuzzy McDouche on 04.05.2012 at 18:49

I was a fan of Soundgarden in the 90's, and I can't believe the first new thing I hear from them in 16 years is this lame shit. Disappointing.

It's for a movie, it's for a showbiz, it's for a publicity to break in between their lost fans bro. When it came in, i expected it to be mediocre and here it is, much weak song.

you know just like another "lost glory" bands covering the movie theme. Anyways, waiting for album to drop in.

Hits total: 1631 | This month: 4