Metal Storm logo
Cattle Decapitation - Entire New Album Streaming Online, Join Shockwave Festival Tour

Monolith Of Inhumanity, the upcoming new album from US grind/death metallers Cattle Decapitation is now streaming exclusively and in its entirety at this location. The album is set for release on May 4th in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy, May 7th throughout the rest of Europe and May 8th in North America via Metal Blade. More album details were previously reported here.

In other news, Cattle Decapitation will crush souls on this summer's Shockwave Festival Tour 2012 announced earlier this week. The band will be joining Fear Factory, Voivod, Misery Index, Revocation, Havok, Dirge Within, Last Chance To Reason, Vildhjarta, The Browning and Forged In Flame throughout North America.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cattle Decapitation
Posted: 05.05.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 42 users
05.05.2012 - 17:12
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
I'm so put off by the shitty tracks released earlier... but I guess I'm going to suck it up and give this whole thing a chance. No expectations, right? ...
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
05.05.2012 - 18:51
Lit.
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 05.05.2012 at 17:12

I'm so put off by the shitty tracks released earlier... but I guess I'm going to suck it up and give this whole thing a chance. No expectations, right? ...

I never had any expectations for this band anyway.
05.05.2012 - 18:53
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Great release. Sounds better than "My Harvest Floor".
05.05.2012 - 23:19
Tristus Scriptor
Rancid Reviewer
Top fucking notch.
05.05.2012 - 23:47
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I'm disappointed that I can't listen to this now >:(
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS