Metal Storm logo
Tankard - Reveal New Album Tracklist And Release Date

German thrash metal veterans Tankard have revealed the tracklist for their forthcoming 30th anniversary album titled A Girl Called Cerveza. The album is scheduled for a July 27th release through Nuclear Blast Records.

A Girl Called Cerveza tracklist:

01. Running On Fumes
02. A Girl Called Serveza
03. Witchhunt 2.0
04. Masters Of Farces
05. The Metal Lady Boy [feat. Doro Pesch]
06. Not One Day Dead (But One Day Mad)
07. Son Of A Fridge
08. Fandom At Random
09. Metal Magnolia
10. Rapid Fire (A Tyrant's Elegy)

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Tankard
Posted: 05.05.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 60 users
05.05.2012 - 17:26
exomorphyx89

Can't wait to listen to it! I love album's title!
----
"Bang you head against the stage and metal takes its place..."
05.05.2012 - 18:07
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Just stop already. Honestly.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
05.05.2012 - 20:21
John Shock

No, Tankard! Don't stop! Just keep doing what you guys pretend to do on your carreer and you go well! Very nice of you to keep fans hopes and dreams alive with the masterpieces of yours! Really! I am enjoying what you guys are doing so far! Keep it going! \m/
06.05.2012 - 00:41
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Troy Killjoy on 05.05.2012 at 18:07

Just stop already. Honestly.

Do you object to their almost continuous stream of bad albums recently or object to their careers as a whole?
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
06.05.2012 - 01:03
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by LeChron James on 06.05.2012 at 00:41
Do you object to their almost continuous stream of bad albums recently or object to their careers as a whole?

I don't understand the difference between the questions.

Oh wait, recently. Ya, I object to pretty much everything they've ever done. Everything after their debut has pretty much just been a rehashing...
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
06.05.2012 - 04:33
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Troy Killjoy on 06.05.2012 at 01:03

I don't understand the difference between the questions.

Oh wait, recently. Ya, I object to pretty much everything they've ever done. Everything after their debut has pretty much just been a rehashing...

Really? You don't even like Beast of Bourbon? Fistful of Love and Die With a Beer in Your Hand are at least funny. Especially Fistful of Love, even a killjoy like yourself could appreciate it hahahahh
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2816 | This month: 6