Metal Storm logo
Officium Triste - Band Update

Dutch death/doom masters Officium Triste have been working on a split in addition to their new album. The band posted the following update: "Here's an update on things we're working on. We have recorded 2 songs for a split CD with Ophis. The finishing touches on the mix are being done as we speak. Then the songs of both Ophis and OT will be sent to Greg of Esoteric who will master this. This CD will be called Immersed and will be out on Momento Mori from Spain. The plan is a June release."

"We're also still mixing the new full-length. This is taking some time but we want the best possible result, so bear with us. Once the mix is done we'll talk to labels to see if we can come to a workable agreement. We hope the full-length will be out later this year. Anyway, we're working hard on everything. Oh and we have a show coming up May 18th in The Hague."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Officium Triste
Posted: 06.05.2012 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 34 users
06.05.2012 - 15:30
InnerSelf
proofread free
More of my favorite bands are working with Greg and that's awesome
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
06.05.2012 - 17:13
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
The full-length will obviously be awesome but a split with Ophis should be just as great. And of course having Greg behind the scenes should make for a fun listen.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
06.05.2012 - 17:15
Urs Blank

Not much to expect then... except some great Death Doom!
06.05.2012 - 18:29
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
The Ophis song of the split has been played live at Dutch Doom Days last November and was awesome. Hopefully they will play it again thiscoming Friday and Saturday
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

07.05.2012 - 07:49
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Wow this is great news! I cant wait to hear both these releases
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
07.05.2012 - 19:01
Abattoir

Definitely something to look forward to of course.
07.05.2012 - 19:40
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Hooray for split, but am more eagerly awaiting the much anticipated full length.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!

Hits total: 2071 | This month: 4