Metal Storm logo
Miseration - New Song Online

"Stepping Stone Agenda", a brand new song from Swedish death metal band Miseration is now available for streaming below. The song comes off the band's upcoming effort entitled Tragedy Has Spoken, which comes out on July 2nd in Europe and one day later in North America via Lifeforce Records. More album details were previously reported here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Miseration
Posted: 09.05.2012 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 65 users
09.05.2012 - 14:26
BaneConall
Fart Enthusiast
Not sure I like this ...
09.05.2012 - 18:40
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Meh. That is all.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
09.05.2012 - 18:59
psykometal
A staff guy...
I like it, can't wait to hear more...
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

09.05.2012 - 21:27
Kamil
Account deleted
It's not this, what I would like to hear from this band.
09.05.2012 - 22:18
BaneConall
Fart Enthusiast
How do you go from an album that's basically melodeath to this in just 2 fulll lengths. Not that I have any issue with straight Death Metal but this honestly isn't even good.
09.05.2012 - 23:08
Paradox0
Unasuming Madnes
Written by BaneConall on 09.05.2012 at 22:18

How do you go from an album that's basically melodeath to this in just 2 fulll lengths. Not that I have any issue with straight Death Metal but this honestly isn't even good.

This actually sounds like Gothenburg-Death Metal (as stupid as that sounds). Its pretty straightforward, in its rhythmic approach but does seem to make an attempt at having a hooky chorus.

Boys, stick to one style or the other, your uninspiration can't fill 2 genres.
10.05.2012 - 19:38
Igeldude

Their last album was really solid death metal release. Nothing special, but cretainly better than average. This sounds like someone sat on some switches and mixed everything into an incoherent mess. And I was looking forward to this album too, the cover art is pretty cool and the album concept is pretty interesting, but it sounds like a mess. Hopefully the rest of the tracks are better, they don't really have much of a challenge here.

Hits total: 2580 | This month: 3