Metal Storm logo
3 Inches Of Blood - Premiere New Video

"Metal Woman", a brand new video from Canadian heavy metallers 3 Inches Of Blood has premiered exclusively at this location. Alternatively, you can watch the video below. "Metal Woman" comes off the band's most recent effort Long Live Heavy Metal, which hit stores in March through Century Media.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: 3 Inches Of Blood
Posted: 10.05.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 49 users
10.05.2012 - 14:37
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
That was decent.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
10.05.2012 - 18:07
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
If the lyrics weren't super cheesy (or at least if I couldn't comprehend what they were singing about) this song would probably suck a lot less. Unfortunately the whole "metal woman" gimmick wears thin after 30 seconds and it's difficult to focus on the musicianship when so many cliches are being forced through a typically generic video following said "metal woman" who I guess is supposed to be hot or attractive in a non-traditional way because that's so metal or whatever...

I dunno. This definitely makes me consider whether or not I want to waste time with the album...
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
10.05.2012 - 18:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
önly 1 was metal women, other was between metal and punk rest was punk whores
BTW lil remaindsa me young Angelian Jollie film about girls where they hang aroun IMO it calls Fox Run or something
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.05.2012 - 19:45
Stabby
Account deleted
Eh, it's okay. I wanted a video for Leather Lord. Would have been more epic.
11.05.2012 - 00:05
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Troy Killjoy on 10.05.2012 at 18:07

If the lyrics weren't super cheesy (or at least if I couldn't comprehend what they were singing about) this song would probably suck a lot less. Unfortunately the whole "metal woman" gimmick wears thin after 30 seconds and it's difficult to focus on the musicianship when so many cliches are being forced through a typically generic video following said "metal woman" who I guess is supposed to be hot or attractive in a non-traditional way because that's so metal or whatever...

I dunno. This definitely makes me consider whether or not I want to waste time with the album...

What did you expect? I mean, 3 Inches lyrics have never exactly been works of poetic genius...
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
11.05.2012 - 00:09
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Doc G. on 11.05.2012 at 00:05
What did you expect? I mean, 3 Inches lyrics have never exactly been works of poetic genius...

It's not so much that they were cheesy I suppose, but the content. Like... singing about a metal woman. I dunno, I liked them (ironically) when they were singing about futuristic war machines and orcs and shit. This just comes across as heavy metal's response to "Cherry Pie".

(To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what they were going for. Judging from what I've read about them online and their interviews, they've got a pretty decent sense of humor.)
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
11.05.2012 - 02:32
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
"she's a demon in the sack.....ready to attack" ......Wow! okay.
Yeah, but the song's not bad though.
11.05.2012 - 05:07
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Meh.. couldve been structured a lil better. I mean that whole first minute and a half couldve easily been cut into 30seconds for momentum's sake or at least had some added complexity.

and the Genericness just seeps from this song "her essence takes its toll, Your losing all control!" Seriously How many fucking times have ya heard the latter lyric before in a Heavy Metal song?!?!

Usually I can at least get a good laugh out of these guys but this was just a lil too generic.
----
pewpew.. gotcha

Hits total: 2521 | This month: 5