Metal Storm logo
Brutal Assault 2012 - More Bands Added To Line-Up

Finnish doom/melodic death metal band Swallow The Sun, US metalcore band Unearth, Georgia-based psych-sludge metal band Kylesa, Swedish melodic thrash/death metallers Engel and American black metal band Inquisition have been newly confirmed for the 17th edition of the Brutal Assault Festival.

They will join the already announced bands: Amon Amarth, Dimmu Borgir, Immortal, Machine Head, Ministry, Nile, Insomnium, Moonspell, Paradise Lost, At The Gates, Sodom, Deicide, Norther, Arcturus, Be'lakor, Riverside, Arkona, Immolation, The Black Dahlia Murder, Warbringer, Six Feet Under, Heaven Shall Burn, Municipal Waste, Hatebreed, Aborted, Textures, Heathen, Toxic Holocaust, Gorguts, Suicide Silence, Pig Destroyer, Darkest Hour, Corrosion Of Conformity, Sólstafir, Cattle Decapitation, Converge, Godflesh, Incantation, Kampfar, Vallenfyre, Dødheimsgard, Morgoth, Sick Of It All, Virus, Lock Up, Vildhjarta, General Surgery, Ahumado Granujo, Fields Of The Nephilim, Shape Of Despair, Rise And Fall, Finntroll, Skarhead, Root, Napalm Death, Crowbar, Alcest, Agnostic Front, Norma Jean and Samael.

Brutal Assault will take place at the Old Army Fortress Josefov in Jaroměř, Czech Republic, from August 9th-11th, with a warm-up on August 8th. Tickets can be purchased here. For more information about the festival, please visit http://brutalassault.cz/en.

Source: brutalassault.cz
Event: Brutal Assault 2012
Posted: 11.05.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 40 users
11.05.2012 - 21:26
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

Seriously. Also come to Canada and perform just for me. >>
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
11.05.2012 - 22:23
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Troy Killjoy on 11.05.2012 at 21:26

Seriously. Also come to Canada and perform just for me and Tanner. >>

Like, I would kill a sick puppy to go see this.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS

Hits total: 2503 | This month: 5