Metal Storm logo
Demenzia's new album "Different Seasons" out now

08.11.2006 - 15:39
marinBG
The brand new debut effort of the Bulgarian metal band Demenzia hits the stores in Bulgaria today (08/11/2006) trough IMSB and Nox Studios. It can also be easily ordered directly from the band at info@demenzia-bg.com for people who live outside Bulgaria.

Tracklist:
1. Hollow
2. Road to the Sin
3. Death Expectatin
4. My Goddess
5. Mystical Windmill
6. Pain
7. Candles in the Wind
8. Ephemeral Failure
9. Monuments of a dead Past
10. For my empty Soul
11. Hope... for eternal Spring /instrumental/
12. My Goddess /dark dub remix/

Total playing time: 63 mins.

"Different Seasons" follows two self-released demos - "A.D. 542" and "Demenzia". It continues the band's genuine style of combining extreme death metal riffs with slower atmospheric passages. The concept of "Different Seasons" is based upon Steven King's famous novel of the same name. "Demenzia" have performed live several times so far. Their first appearance was at the Metal Repulsive Blasphemy festival on 16 April 2005, followed by several gigs at clubs in Sofia and Varna. Their next performance is at the Haunted Shores Festival on 18 November 2006 which will be the official release party for their new LP. All tracks recorded and mastered at "V.I.B. Depression Studio" September 2005 - June 2006

For more information:
www.demenzia-bg.com
www.imsb.info
----
...cause I don't give a fuck if you hate me!
08.12.2006 - 20:04
marinBG
The band is already on the offcial billing of the Metal Healing Festival 2007 that will last for 3 days and will take place in Greece this June. For more information visit www.metalbolt.com and www.demenzia-bg.com
----
15.12.2006 - 02:02
marinBG
Btw there are two songs off the album and one live live video form the Haunted Shores Festival on the band's website: www.demenzia-bg.com
----
24.06.2007 - 10:51
marinBG
the band has a new website: www.demenzia.info
----