Metal Storm logo
Augury - Return To Original Line-Up

Canadian death metallers Augury have issued the following statement: "It is with great pleasure that we announce the return of bassist Dominic "Forest" Lapointe and drummer Étienne Gallo to Augury. The writing process has begun with all the original members, and the band is focused 100% on the new album."

"We wish to thank Antoine Baril, Christian Pacaud, and Sébastien Pittet, for their loyal services and for the incredible help they've been to the band, as well as live musicians Tommy McKinnon and Robin Stone."

"The time has come for Augury to birth a new interplanetary opus, faithful to the original spirit of the group, which made its reputation with its two first albums, Concealed and Fragmentary Evidence."

Augury 2012 is:

Patrick Loisel - guitar & vocals
Mathieu Marcotte - guitar
Dominic "Forest" Lapointe - bass
Étienne Gallo - drums

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Augury
Posted: 26.05.2012 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 54 users
26.05.2012 - 20:52
PocketMetal

Great news indeed !
I just love Canadian bands ...
27.05.2012 - 01:24
psykometal
A staff guy...
Forest is back!?! Awesome Sauce!!!
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

27.05.2012 - 04:28
Edmund Fogg

Hurray for the line-up, but I think Augury 2012 kinda sucks for a band name. I wish they'd stick with Augury.
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
27.05.2012 - 04:41
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Edmund Fogg on 27.05.2012 at 04:28
Hurray for the line-up, but I think Augury 2012 kinda sucks for a band name. I wish they'd stick with Augury.

I don't think they're changing their name - the article is just pointing out the 2012 line-up.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
27.05.2012 - 04:47
Edmund Fogg

Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.05.2012 at 04:41

I don't think they're changing their name - the article is just pointing out the 2012 line-up.

Lol! I know, that was me using the same kind of humour I do in real life on the internet. I support the band since their debut, don't worry
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan

Hits total: 2029 | This month: 5