Metal Storm logo
Blind Guardian - Australian Dates Confirmed

Finally, it has been officially confirmed: Blind Guardian will come to Australia!
Blind Guardian have started selling tickets for their shows on the 16th and 17th of February, 2007 at the Forum Theater, Melbourne. They are available online at http://premier.ticketek.com.au and Metal Mayhem in Melbourne.

Source: 666metal.com
Band profile: Blind Guardian
Event: Blind Guardian: Australian Dates
Posted: 09.11.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 1 user
09.11.2006 - 14:36
Satanset
Account deleted
you are so lucky
congratulations
09.11.2006 - 14:36
Hyvaarin

Come ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon, Brisbane announcement.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
09.11.2006 - 15:03
Judas
The Amputator
Man, it's so good to see it's really official now. It's not on their official website yet, but if they're already selling tickets at the venue...
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
09.11.2006 - 22:28
rlagksquf

nobody cares about New Zealand!
10.11.2006 - 01:27
Eternal Flames

That is awesome news except that once again a great band come to Melbourne, play two shows and both of them are over age. As for the supports that have been announced (Eyefear and Dissysmmetry), aren't Dissymmetry a Black Metal band? They don't seem to be the most suitable band to open up for Blind Guardian.
10.11.2006 - 04:09
Opium Magnet
Account deleted
This is sooooo cool, damn I should get a ticket.
10.11.2006 - 16:16
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Yeeeeeeeesssss!! I must buy my ticket really early. It may not be necessary, but I'd be kicking myself for the rest of my life if I missed this! Thankfully there are two Melbourne shows. This way lots of people can go, and they won't sell out as fast.

@Eternal Flames: You MUST get a fake ID. Come on, it's Blind Guardian, it'd be worth it If you do decide to go down, let me know. We could organise this Victorian metal meeting we've been planing, for this show!
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
11.11.2006 - 15:12
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Come oooon Tasmania announcement ... haha yeah im dreaming
----

Hellcunt Smurf
14.11.2006 - 07:01
Eternal Flames

Written by Raiden on 10.11.2006 at 16:16

Yeeeeeeeesssss!! I must buy my ticket really early. It may not be necessary, but I'd be kicking myself for the rest of my life if I missed this! Thankfully there are two Melbourne shows. This way lots of people can go, and they won't sell out as fast.

@Eternal Flames: You MUST get a fake ID. Come on, it's Blind Guardian, it'd be worth it If you do decide to go down, let me know. We could organise this Victorian metal meeting we've been planing, for this show!

Hehe, I really should get a fake ID for this one, except I'll first have to find someone that makes them. Anyway, if I am able to make it I will definitely let you know and we should organise this metal meet up.
04.12.2006 - 00:53
Princ_Of_Horror

I don't get it whay ant they coming to Sydeny too?

Hits total: 3421 | This month: 6