06. Epoch Of Methodic Carnage
07. Death Bound Conundrum
08. Lurid Iniquity
09. Battered Into Nothingness
10. Gratification Through Castration

Staff review by
Herzebeth
Rating:
I usually write a small introduction in my reviews as you might remember (or not, whatever), but this time, this album deserves something else, so I'll go straight to the point right now; Epoch Of Methodic Carnage is one of the best Brutal Death Metal albums this year; having said that I'll explain a little more about this outstanding piece of music.

Read more ››
published 14.04.2006 | Comments (5)

Guest review by
Ankit
Rating:
"Epoch of Methodic Carnage" is the first full length album released by Maltese sickheads Abysmal Torment and it's a fine display of skilled and original musicianship. This CD contains 42 minutes of uncompromising butchery and mayhem which never ceases to fade away. Each and every guy in this band is proficiently skilled in his particular department. The guitar work is pretty technical in nature with nice groovy/slam parts. However, the slam parts or breakdowns aren't exactly the ''chugging'' ultra breakdowns which are present in bands like Devourment, Cephalotripsy or Abominable Putridity. What i found refreshing was the presence of bass on this record which is generally absent from a majority of brutal death metal releases.

Read more ››
published 06.08.2009 | Comments (0)

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 0   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 28 users

Hits total: 4592 | This month: 7