Metal Storm logo
My Metal Reviews Website: Underrated

30.05.2012 - 12:36
Grey Wind

Hey guys, I joined the forums not long ago, and thought this would be a good time to let you know about my reviews website. It is not metal-only but I do mostly write about new and old metal bands & albums from most sub-genres.. pretty much everything. I try to make it balanced but things tend to get a bit proggy

A lot of metal(and other) music is underrated and for that reason I named the site Underrated. You can check it out here: http://underratedreviews.wordpress.com/ (just reviewed the new Kreator album). If you liked the site, you can also "like" it!

Just so you know, the purpose of this topic is not just promotion.
The site's purpose, my purpose, is to help people(including me ) to find awesome music, and help underrated bands get some fans!

P.S - If you write yourself, and want to write a review for Underrated, you can send me a PM about it, or email me via the site(see "guest posting" section).
Also, If you have your own band\blog\site, feel free to send me a link! Cya around!
----
wimps and posers leave the hall lol
22.09.2012 - 13:39
Grey Wind

Hey guys I'm updating this thread just in case, since I'm recently getting more emails from bands requesting reviews, and
It would be great if I had another contributing writer\s so we can deal with these together.

I'm looking forward to see the site growing, to have more reviews and also interviews.
If you're interested, take a look at the previous main post , and PM me. Thanx!
----
wimps and posers leave the hall lol
27.04.2013 - 23:57
BreadGod
Account deleted
Pretty cool site you have there. I've added you to my blog list. I was wondering if you could add my blog, The Autistic Metalhead, to your blog list.