Metal Storm logo
Arch Enemy - New DVD Details

Live Apocalypse, the first ever DVD from Sweden's Arch Enemy has been set for an August 8th release through Century Media.

The 2-disc set will contain the entirety of the band's December 2004 show at The Forum in London, plus footage from a December, 2005 show in Manchester, UK.

Source: blistering.com
Band profile: Arch Enemy
Posted: 18.05.2006 by __Az__

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 0 users
18.05.2006 - 23:17
Eight
Shapeshifter
Have to get my hands on this one for sure !
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
19.05.2006 - 03:48
Laevos
Account deleted
Jester Eddie: Me too! I can't wait for it!
19.05.2006 - 05:21
TheSlaughter
Account deleted
This better have at least 4 songs from Burning Bridges or i'll be eternally disappointed in them...

BRING BACK JOHANNE!
19.05.2006 - 11:30
PRIMAL FEAR
Account deleted
agreed slaughter...
19.05.2006 - 11:58
Eddie
Retired Mod.
Can't wait for this one either! The 2 live songs on the little dvd from their latest album already kicked ass, and now a full dvd
19.05.2006 - 12:08
Thryce
Retired Staff
Mike Amott (guitars) describes his thoughts on the upcoming DVD release: "The Live Apocalypse DVD is now finally complete. This shaped up to be an ultra cool 2-disc affair, and I honestly couldn't be happier with it. The main show is from The Forum in London, UK (December '04), and we also have footage from Manchester, UK in December '05 (there'll be 3 songs included from that). There are tons of extras and special features, as there should be. The artwork was done by Niklas Sundin of Cabin Fever Media, and we'll be posting the cover ASAP. Andy Sneap's audio mix (5.1 and stereo) is so heavy, it almost blew my speakers out! He really captured the live feel and power of the show; it's like you are right there in the audience. Brilliant! This DVD crushes some of my favourite metal DVDs from my own collection - and I have a sick collection. Once again, I am happy that we work with the best. They make us look and sound great."

(Source : http://www.centurymedia.com/us)
----
Your favorite band sucks.
02.07.2006 - 03:59
Jerk

I hope there's some old stuff on their. That'd be cool if they played some live Carcass covers too.
----
Oct 1 - COB, BDM
Dec 7 - CC, BoO
05.07.2006 - 13:44
Eddie
Retired Mod.
Just pre-ordered it now to wait until the 28th arrives.

Hits total: 3854 | This month: 13