Metal Storm logo
Relapse Scion A/V - Label Offers Live Collection For Free Download And Streaming

You can now download and stream the entire Relapse Scion A/V Metal Label Showcase featuring performances from Exhumed, Black Tusk, Revocation, Royal Thunder and Tombs for free at this location. The monthly Scion Label Showcase event captures bands from the same record label playing at the same venue on the same day. In February 2012, four bands for Relapse Records converged on the Roxy on Sunset in Hollywood. Exhumed, Black Tusk, Revocation, Tombs, and Royal Thunder each played a thirty-minute set. All of the sets were recorded. This release captures the cream of those live performances.

Tracklist:

01. Royal Thunder - Mouth Of Fire
02. Royal Thunder - Parsonz Curse
03. Tombs - Bloodletters
04. Tombs - Path Of Totality
05. Revocation - Conjuring The Cataclysm
06. Revocation - No Funeral
07. Black Tusk - Ender Of All
08. Black Tusk - Set The Dial To Your Doom
09. Exhumed - Distorted And Twisted To Form
10. Exhumed - As Hammer To Anvil

Source: facebook.com
Posted: 31.05.2012 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 7 users
01.06.2012 - 14:31
Syk
myspace/bonerama
I wonder if this will make me finally like the "Cataclysm" song? Might check it out later. Good label, good concept!

edit - not too special, hasn't helped me with that song any more... No Fun was decent, as were the first and last bands. I liked some of the Tombs stuff but the best part was accidentally hearing the original "Bonded by Blood" for the first time, along with some classic Suffo. Not bad for internet radio
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays

Hits total: 1962 | This month: 9