Metal Storm logo
Marduk - Entire New Album Streaming Online

Swedish black metallers Marduk are streaming their new album, Serpent Sermon, in its entirety. Serpent Sermon, the band's 12th studio album, hit stores in Europe on May 25th and will be released on June 5th in North America via Century Media Records. To hear the album before the release day, be sure to check out the exclusive album stream on CVLT Nation.com.

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Marduk
Posted: 02.06.2012 by D.T. Metal

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 33 users
03.06.2012 - 02:11
Baz Anderson

I'm about half way through at the moment and it sounds fantastic. Marduk have been putting out some great albums recently...
03.06.2012 - 02:22
Thrashette

I don't consider myself a a huge fan of Marduk, but I was really impressed with this one. I was thinking about seeing them just because 1349 was touring with them, and now I'm more sad about missing it
03.06.2012 - 02:28
Baz Anderson

Written by Thrashette on 03.06.2012 at 02:22

I don't consider myself a a huge fan of Marduk, but I was really impressed with this one. I was thinking about seeing them just because 1349 was touring with them, and now I'm more sad about missing it

First time I ever saw Marduk live, I went mainly for the support - Anaal Nathrakh... Marduk surprised and impressed me so much that night.
03.06.2012 - 16:26
D.T. Metal

I am totally bummed that this tour doesn't hit my neck of the woods
Really dig the new album !!!

Hits total: 2851 | This month: 3