Metal Storm logo
Metal show injuries

05.06.2012 - 02:04
emperorgonzo
Account deleted
Lets hear your injury stories...

My nose has been broken for over 5 years now. I broke it at a Dying Fetus show. Got a little too drunk and enjoyed the mosh pit all night. I woke up the next morning with my shirt ripped to shreds while being covered in blood. Broke the nose. Never got it fixed, wasn't that bad.
3 months later I was at a Thrash show. Again the moshing brought me another broken nose. Again...never got it fixed.
A year later I was at a Cephalic Carnage show. Broke my fucking nose again. I have break it at least once a year in the pit. Finally decided to get the crooked nose fixed after summer.
05.06.2012 - 02:17
Zombie94
My back and neck hurt for a while after Amon Amarth when someone ran into me from behind. Other than that, nothing as serious as a broken nose! I tend to be quite successful in the pit and always collide shoulder-to-shoulder
05.06.2012 - 02:24
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I believe I broke a rib in a Devildriver moshpit, never got it checked but it hurt and I was nauseous for a week.

Some 300 pound guy fell on me in the moshpit, but it was okay, as I got to have a conversation with Dez on stage
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
12.06.2012 - 17:29
Dugi
Well, take care of your nose more in mosh pits, wear a mask or something xD. Well, the biggest injury I got from a metal show was broken vocal chords and a tensioned neck.
19.07.2012 - 23:21
emperorgonzo
Account deleted
Written by Dugi on 12.06.2012 at 17:29

Well, take care of your nose more in mosh pits, wear a mask or something xD. Well, the biggest injury I got from a metal show was broken vocal chords and a tensioned neck.

haha I don't mind. It's just another reminder that I was having a damn good time.

The neck pain is some of the worst. I hate that feeling.
19.07.2012 - 23:39
Void Eater
Account deleted
I died at a Lamb Of God show.
19.07.2012 - 23:47
emperorgonzo
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 19.07.2012 at 23:39

Haha.
20.07.2012 - 01:23
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Guest on 19.07.2012 at 23:39

Oooooh so YOU are that asshole.
Written by Guest on 19.07.2012 at 23:21
The neck pain is some of the worst. I hate that feeling.

Agree... That shit is just not funny. I would have no problems trading a full week not being able to speak instead of some of those fucking pains I've got that last around 3 days.

Fuck that shit.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
20.07.2012 - 19:31
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
This forum is boring until someone should shared something like "I found a pregnant girl participating in mosh-pits in Otep show and lugubriously she lost her Metalhead baby" or something related to it.
20.07.2012 - 20:05
Valentin B
Iconoclast
There's a "Headbanged?" comic about metal show injuries

http://www.metalstorm.net/comics/view.php?comic_id=10&page=&message_id=

As for me, I never go inside moshpits nowadays, but when I did the worst I endured was an almost broken nose during a Slayer concert (some dude pushed me from behind and I banged my nose straight into the back of another dude's head). My nose is already big and a bit crooked as is so it would have been bad if I hit it harder

Oh yeah and during Cannibal Corpse I crowd-surfed and got dropped twice. It was a bit painful but nothing serious, the second time some guy helped me up and directed me to the huge pit that I narrowly missed being dropped in
20.07.2012 - 20:17
@gent_-_orange
Someone headbanging hit me in the face when I was behind them and burst my nose, thats about it. God im such a lightweight haha.
21.07.2012 - 13:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Non so far only tiredness and headaces its all, ok lil alco opverdose but no puke etc
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.07.2012 - 04:12
Dugi
A cool thing happened lately in a metal show... Someone was jumping and headbanging in a mosh pit, he hit me with his back of his head in my left eye. It got all black and I thought I could fix it the same night with ice, so my family wouldn't notice. I couldn't lol, the black on my eye lasted almost two weeks.
26.07.2012 - 21:00
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I never had an injury that I can remember. The sore neck just reminds me that I had plenty of fun The most fun I had of that kind was when I saw Dark Tranquillity two years ago.

I never reached a point where I couldn't move my neck the next day though. It was always fine even at those thrash shows I sometimes go to.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
27.07.2012 - 05:43
monoblogist
I didn't get injured per-say, but I had to go all-out full bore against some large, powerful brute that outwighed me by approx 40-80lbs (I weigh 230?) just to keep my front row position (that I had since way earlier) at a Soulfly show a few months back in Lexington, Ky. Thank G-D for those 24oz PBR's. Show review... http://monoblogist.blogspot.com/2012/04/concert-review-soulfly-lexington-ky.html

*Moderator: please don't freak out bcuz I included a link to a NON-profit, amateur blog. It's purely topic/reply related. I really do use your site, enjoy perusing the 'staff picks', and my desire to spread the word about the Randy Blythe jailing was the spark that made me register tonite. Don't mean to offend/Thanks*

-harmless metalhead in ohio
----
http://monoblogist.blogspot.com/
27.07.2012 - 06:01
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by monoblogist on 27.07.2012 at 05:43

I didn't get injured per-say, but I had to go all-out full bore against some large, powerful brute that outwighed me by approx 40-80lbs (I weigh 230?) just to keep my front row position (that I had since way earlier) at a Soulfly show a few months back in Lexington, Ky. Thank G-D for those 24oz PBR's. Show review... http://monoblogist.blogspot.com/2012/04/concert-review-soulfly-lexington-ky.html

*Moderator: please don't freak out bcuz I included a link to a NON-profit, amateur blog. It's purely topic/reply related. I really do use your site, enjoy perusing the 'staff picks', and my desire to spread the word about the Randy Blythe jailing was the spark that made me register tonite. Don't mean to offend/Thanks*

-harmless metalhead in ohio

Haha, you don't have to be that afraid of the mods, they don't bite!

My advice is to put a link to you blog in your signature EDIT: seems you already did,

Have fun and enjoy the site
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
03.09.2012 - 03:35
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
NSFW.

I was at a Napalm Death show back in 2009 in Denver, Colorado US. There was an incredibly drunk biker chick there who had on a skirt. Kataklysm played then Toxic Holocaust started to play. She was in middle of the floor dancing like there was no tomorrow. Kept on seeing her with new drinks. Anyways Napalm Death went on and she was dancing in middle of the pit. Now when I say dancing I don't mean the ninja kicking shit, Full blown rap video type of dancing. She tried doing some kick and slipped and fell. Slowly got up, took a sqaut and took a poop right there on the floor. She turned and tried the kick again to only fall backwards. Knocked herself out. Most fucked up and hilarious thing at the same time. The look on Barneys face was priceless.
03.09.2012 - 06:28
ohthechaosity
I got my heart broken twice by these two beautiful dudes at a Lamb of God concert, if that counts
04.09.2012 - 13:23
ANGEL REAPER
On one metal gig we broke three of waitress's ribs .... unintentionally ,it was a small space and huge crowd at one metal/rock place ...she just happened on wrong place in wrong time...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"