Metal Storm logo
Korpiklaani - New Lyric Video Online

Finnish folk masters Korpiklaani are streaming the brand new track "Kunnia" in both Finnish and English ("Honor") on the lyric videos available below. The track appears on the band's forthcoming eighth studio release entitled Manala, which is scheduled for release on August 3rd through Nuclear Blast Records.

The limited edition digipak of Manala will be accompanied by the bonus disc, which includes the entire album with English lyrics. More details about this release were previously reported here.

[Also thanks to BudDa for sending in this news!]

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Korpiklaani
Posted: 05.06.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 108 users
05.06.2012 - 22:00
Rulatore

Jesus, is it me or the english version sounds awful ? I quite liked the idea of the two versions, but like Sabaton... the english one isnt good (I hope the others are a little bit better at least)
05.06.2012 - 22:22
Paradox0
Unasuming Madnes
Written by Rulatore on 05.06.2012 at 22:00

Jesus, is it me or the english version sounds awful ? I quite liked the idea of the two versions, but like Sabaton... the english one isnt good (I hope the others are a little bit better at least)

The English version Kind of sounds like Chrome Division on a bad day if you ask me, but overall (with finish lyrics) sounds like a pretty good track.
06.06.2012 - 02:02
Stabby
Account deleted
It just seems to flow better. I like them both but the Finnish version wins. I wonder which language it was written in, probably Finnish.
06.06.2012 - 07:37
Wraith000

Written by Paradox0 on 05.06.2012 at 22:22

Written by Rulatore on 05.06.2012 at 22:00

The English version Kind of sounds like Chrome Division on a bad day if you ask me, but overall (with finish lyrics) sounds like a pretty good track.

yeah the finnish version sounds better still good to know what the lyrics meant
----
\m/ - - \m/
07.06.2012 - 00:09
blackend

Sounds like a ok track.
Nothing too special here, typical Korpiklaani.
The only difference I see here is that the wordd "beer", "vodka" or "booze" aren't included in the lyrics. Hmm.
11.06.2012 - 03:20
Iceland_Norway

I listened only the Finnish One and I loved it too much. But I found many changes between their first full lenghts and this one newcoming album. I hope the changes will be few and the traditional aim from Sami culture will remain higher.
----
Føroyar mítt land

Tú alfagra land mítt

Føroyar mín Móðir
17.06.2012 - 13:34
nightwica

There should be louder violins and less loud guitars, like in the old times... more folky, less heavy. But this is uncomparable to the Karkelo shit. (Yes, I know, there was also Ukon Wacka inbeetwen.) And actually Karkelo isn't that bad, I was just waiting for some awesome folky tunes from KK guys and then I got that... But this album seems to be fine from the two tracks thats been revealed

Hits total: 2742 | This month: 4