‹‹ Back to the Serious discussions Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]
Users visited: 278  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 10.11.2006 at 22:01
I wasn't sure about posting this.. But I'm really willing to see other people's opinions in this situation than just my schoolmates.

Here's something to discuss:
- What kind of action should different big nations and unions (UN, USA, EU, etc.) actually take in the different situations that are happening over there?
- On who's side are you? Israel's or Palestine's? Why?
- What should be done on Iran? How could we be sure of the true intentions of Iran's nuclear plans?
- What do you think about Iraq's current situation? Was Saddams death penalty justified?
- How non-religious would you consider the different conflicts?
- Would you consider peace in the Middle-East as a realistic dream?

Please, discuss. Oh, and remember, no spamming, no stupidity what so ever. State your opinions calmly and try to be an adult.

Page 20 of 20

In Bone Factory

09.01.2014 at 15:39
Written by Candlemass on 09.01.2014 at 14:25

Written by In Bone Factory on 08.01.2014 at 18:13

I am Iranian and I tell you that Iran is so far away from reaching the ability to make nuclear weapons.We have great brains but our country is isolated in any aspects. We have been dropping behind modern technology because we do not have any interactions.Anyway me like most of Iranians, not even like having nuclear weapons but also we dont want any kinds of nuclear plant because the related prohibitions have ruined our livings and fucked our economy...

Well, I'm Israeli but that doesn't make me expert on everything Israeli . BTW, are you using proxy/VPN or normal Internet? I'm interested because of this site. Someone should build an equation that includes the factors: distance, amount of indirect information and cultural bias equals the probable political ignorance on a certain country.
As how much as I feel sorry for Iranians (especially those who oppose the "supreme leader" political system) over economic sanctions, If my country would turn into a religious theocracy ruled by 12th century theology trying to achieve 21st century weapon technology there are not many international actions I would oppose in order to stop its regime from doing so.

tnx for your anxiety. And I am using a software (Freegate) which link my connection with other servers out of my country (at least I think this way because I dont know much about computer science), Unfortunately this site like many other websites is filtered in my country
----
a hammerhead goobrian
Candlemass
Defaeco

12.01.2014 at 23:10
Written by In Bone Factory on 09.01.2014 at 15:39

tnx for your anxiety. And I am using a software (Freegate) which link my connection with other servers out of my country (at least I think this way because I dont know much about computer science), Unfortunately this site like many other websites is filtered in my country

Best of safety and wishes to you dear fellow metalhead.
----
‎"If you can't change your mind - are you sure you still have one?" - Twelve Virtues of Rationality
In Bone Factory

14.01.2014 at 19:42
Written by Candlemass on 12.01.2014 at 23:10

Best of safety and wishes to you dear fellow metalhead.

Thanks again my brother of metal. \m/
PS: I'm a big fan of Orphaned Land.
----
a hammerhead goobrian
Dungeon Shaker

26.02.2014 at 02:43
I hear Tehran is a beautiful city, it's a shame politics have to fuck everything.
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

27.02.2014 at 00:07
Shame about the whole Middle East.

Dunno why they prefer to spend their time killing each other when they could be taking my money for letting me gawk at their ancient ruins and eat their yummy food.

Yet more proof that religion is a fucked up thing that drives people backwards.
Bad English
nobody

09.03.2014 at 14:02
Written by deadone on 27.02.2014 at 00:07

Shame about the whole Middle East.

Dunno why they prefer to spend their time killing each other when they could be taking my money for letting me gawk at their ancient ruins and eat their yummy food.

Yet more proof that religion is a fucked up thing that drives people backwards.

and ''screw'' they hot chicks

Its true but i think its something to do they worship wrong God, and listen to political leaders, I once saw some palestinian leader speach IMO he was idiot and idiots listened all, I could make better speach IMO every one in this site could ... but at this moment situation is same as it was like 3 moinths ago only media covers Crimea no time for others
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Fritillaria
Evil Butterfly

09.03.2014 at 15:51
Written by Dungeon Shaker on 26.02.2014 at 02:43

I hear Tehran is a beautiful city,

jajaj nice joke ! It's just a black hole filled with shit, do you find beauty in it ?
----
Soundtrack of my life : Evil Dead
"He replies that he is stronger than the wolves, because he stands alone."
Bad English
nobody

09.03.2014 at 16:21
Written by Fritillaria on 09.03.2014 at 15:51

Written by Dungeon Shaker on 26.02.2014 at 02:43

I hear Tehran is a beautiful city,

jajaj nice joke ! It's just a black hole filled with shit, do you find beauty in it ?

I dont consider Teheran in middle east and its beautiful, snowy mountains
Iran is beatiful. image if idiotism what happened in 70's wont happened and no islamic revolution there, belive me tourists would go more there then they go to Greece or Balkans, it would be beautiful place to go, ancient persia
----

Fritillaria
Evil Butterfly

09.03.2014 at 16:35
For tourists yeah it sounds beautiful.
----
Bad English
nobody

09.03.2014 at 16:53
Written by Fritillaria on 09.03.2014 at 16:35

politics kill tourism
----

Darth Revan

10.03.2014 at 05:23
Written by Bad English on 09.03.2014 at 16:53

Written by Fritillaria on 09.03.2014 at 16:35

politics kill tourism

Politics don't kill tourism, otherwise the US wouldn't be seeing any tourism revenue at all. Infamous "morality police" (read, gangs of men forcing women to cover themselves up) forces do tend to drive tourists away however. I hear since Rouhani got into power that's been changed, though whether it's a political stunt to appeal to the west or true reform is yet to be seen.
Fritillaria
Evil Butterfly

10.03.2014 at 06:33
Written by Darth Revan on 10.03.2014 at 05:23

that's been changed, though whether it's a political stunt to appeal to the west or true reform is yet to be seen.

Boing !! Nothing's changed ! Except getting worse and worse everyday.
----
Darth Revan

10.03.2014 at 15:33
Written by Fritillaria on 10.03.2014 at 06:33

that's been changed, though whether it's a political stunt to appeal to the west or true reform is yet to be seen.

Well, I stand corrected then... Ugh... yeah it's a shithole full of bullshit Islamist policies then.
Candlemass
Defaeco

10.03.2014 at 21:09
Written by Darth Revan on 10.03.2014 at 15:33

Well, I stand corrected then... Ugh... yeah it's a shithole full of bullshit Islamist policies then.

I would spare people who live in conflict areas where everyone has to have an opinion on of terms like "shithole".
----
‎"If you can't change your mind - are you sure you still have one?" - Twelve Virtues of Rationality
Darth Revan

10.03.2014 at 21:25
Written by Candlemass on 10.03.2014 at 21:09

Written by Darth Revan on 10.03.2014 at 15:33

I would spare people who live in conflict areas where everyone has to have an opinion on of terms like "shithole".

Well, only reason I'm using the term is that the person I'm replying to, whom I'm assuming lives in Tehran, used the same term.

Written by Fritillaria on 09.03.2014 at 15:51

BestMetalstormer

17.03.2014 at 01:25
Middle East no longer is hot on earth anymore. Now is time for east Asia becoming celebrity of attention on world, we gonna be famous.. Lol fun world.

Is that a disticnguised thing that Arabian, Iraqi, Iranian, Albanian, afghan paki Hindi woman race are mostly big curvy, why i see most you guys women are big,.. Becuz of the hi jack clothe or thin slim are rare in your countries ?
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

27.03.2014 at 02:23
Gotta love those military types in Egypt.

They've just sentenced over 500 people to death for an assault on a police station on a single court sitting.

If they could only get their economy to operate as efficicently, they'd be an economic powerhouse!

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]

Login or register to post here.